Firefly ~ Caption Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You mean it's No Pants Tuesday next week?"

Archer: Lieutenant Mayweather tells me we'll be arriving at Kronos in about eighty hours. Any chance he'll be conscious by then?

Phlox: There's a chance he'll be conscious within the next ten minutes... just not a very good one.

Comment

Here's this weeks. Sorry I'm a little late posting. Had a Holloween Party to go to.
      BYW, last weeks were all really great! Good job guys, keep it up!

Cap #2

Comment

Mal thinking to himself: We can travel through space. We have hand held laser weapons. We have psychics. But we can't invent a better asprin?

Comment

very cute
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson
            Here's this weeks. Sorry I'm a little late posting. Had a Holloween Party to go to.
            BYW, last weeks were all really great! Good job guys, keep it up!

Cap #2
            http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Spacemonkey_Jackson/Mal_OurMrsReynolds.jpg[/IMG]
            (thinking)"First Zoe and Wash, then Simon and Kaylee. Now it's Jayne and River. These gorram shipboard romances will be the death of me. Where's a Shepherd when you need one?"
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Mals thoughts: 'God Jayne, put some pants on...'

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

MAL (whispering to self): "Don't look at Inara's boobs. Don't look, don't look, don't look..."

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                  (thinking)"First Zoe and Wash, then Simon and Kaylee. Now it's Jayne and River. These gorram shipboard romances will be the death of me. Where's a Shepherd when you need one?"
                  *snicker* love that one. *cracks up some more.*
                  sigpic

Comment

*thinking* Oh God... I have to get the walls better insulated. I swear, if Jayne don't lower his volume I'll shoot myself right here...
                    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

MAL: "Jayne, the cows and the grenade supplies...what made me think this was a good idea? Who's gonna clean this up..." *smirks* "Hey! Doc!"

Comment

Caption #2:

When Mal noticed his nose had been stolen, he knew Safron was back.

Madeleine

Comment

Heh, lovely captions everyone. They really make me laugh. Yes, I'm late again. Been busy and this cold doesn't help it any.

Here's Pic # 3:

Have fun guys!

Comment

Mal: Frankly my dear, I dont give a damn!
                            Kaylee: Whats that from?
                            Mal: I am so gorram old!

Comment

Hehehe . . .

Comment

KAYLEE: Just great! I put on a dress and now he starts staring at my boobs! Well, you missed the boat there, Cappy!
                                Last edited by White Knight; 08 November 2005, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X