Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Livejournal is a thing of the past for most people, but I've been posting my NCIS reviews there again. I'm currently in season 3.

Seaboe (which is my livejournal name, too).
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
      This whole thing with NOLA adding agents all the time (a bigger team than DC? Really?) makes me wonder how Pride & LaSalle got along all those years with just the two of them. Either a lot of crimes went unsolved, or NOLA's had an incredible run of murders. Speaking of murders, I could've sworn that they said, in the beginning, before NOLA actually started, that they were going to do crimes other than murder, like theft etc. I'm really disappointed they haven't done that.

Seaboe
      I agree and they Need to get out of the city more. That team is in charge of a rather large area, so ther are a lot of locations they can go to.

Comment

So Pride's ex-girlfriend/new love interest is played by Bakula's real-life wife, interesting.

Spoiler:
        I wonder if they will kill her off of some dramatic story line?

I Also wonder if Mayor Hamiltion will finally be the big bad guy or is this just more build-up to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
          I agree and they Need to get out of the city more. That team is in charge of a rather large area, so ther are a lot of locations they can go to.
          I've wanted to see them pop over to Biloxi, or over to Galviston since that IS in their AoE..

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
            I know Livejournal is a thing of the past for most people, but I've been posting my NCIS reviews there again. I'm currently in season 3.

Seaboe (which is my livejournal name, too).

OMG Seaboe your name... Makes you smile when you say it out loud.
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Thank you, Coco Pops.

Seaboe
              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I guess the downside of doing so many location shots....the range of just where they can really go on location.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I don't know much about the area, but how big is NOLA the city? I mean, in So Cal (aka DC), there's such a range of places they can make look like other places that it's easy to "travel." Other than spending more time in the bayous, what would it take to travel somewhere that didn't look like NOLA (also, what would be the point of NOLA if it didn't look like NOLA)?

Seaboe

Comment

Does anyone else wish Michael Weatherly had stayed ON the show and Gibbs been the one to 'cash out and retire"??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      Does anyone else wish Michael Weatherly had stayed ON the show and Gibbs been the one to 'cash out and retire"??
                      Yes.... Tony should have stayed to take Gibbs place. But I think it was the actor himself that wanted out.

Comment

No. I was glad to see Tony go.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          No. I was glad to see Tony go.

Why? Don't you like Tony?

Comment

Tony was my favorite character, but the writers did tons of stuff with him that I hated. I do believe the show isn't the same without him, but I don't believe that's necessarily a bad thing.

I have a friend who hated Tony. I'd love to discuss the show with her, but since every time I mention it, the first (and generally only) thing out of her mouth is how much she disliked Tony. That's fine; that's her opinion. However, I don't want to discuss a show just to say bad things about any of the characters, so we don't talk NCIS.

Seaboe

Comment

I know some who are just that same way towards CSI and Grissom. They hated him and loved it when he left. BUT i always felt CSI was lacking after his departure.

Comment

I know some who are just that same way towards CSI and Grissom. They hated him and loved it when he left. BUT i always felt CSI was lacking after his departure.

Yeah same. He to me felt like the glue that held them together. On the other hand I know people that hated Sarah Sidel.

Comment

Working...
                                X