Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw bits and pieces of it, because I kept getting distracted.

Comment

Oh, that's not good. If it didn't hold your attention...

I really should take a look, given that I have access.

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I enjoyed the season premiere! I'm looking forward to this season...although I do miss Pauley.
        sigpic

Comment

TV Fanatic has stopped reviewing NCIS (it's still reviewing NOLA). I'm a little peeved, because that's how I've been keeping up when I don't actually watch the episodes.

Seaboe
          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
            TV Fanatic has stopped reviewing NCIS (it's still reviewing NOLA). I'm a little peeved, because that's how I've been keeping up when I don't actually watch the episodes.

Seaboe
            Any idea why the reviews stopped?
            sigpic

Comment

Did anyone see the NCIS episode with the serial killer, he collected one tooth from every victim?

They copied this idea on Doctor Who
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                Any idea why the reviews stopped?
                Nope, and I can't see any way to ask. I will say that after years of having the same reviewer, they've been switching them a lot--I think that means that the reviewers have lost interest in the show.

Seaboe

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  Did anyone see the NCIS episode with the serial killer, he collected one tooth from every victim?

They copied this idea on Doctor Who
                  I saw that, and I guessed who it was before the reveal happened.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    I saw that, and I guessed who it was before the reveal happened.

Same here but his name wasn't Tim Shaw? hah ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                      Same here but his name wasn't Tim Shaw? hah ha ha
                      I can't recall how to put this in spoiler marks, so don't read this if you don't want to be spoiled.

Actually, it was a "her".

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        I can't recall how to put this in spoiler marks, so don't read this if you don't want to be spoiled.

Actually, it was a "her".

I know I watched the NCIS episode.

But I was just saying they copied the idea on DR Who of all places.

Comment

Who was the teenaged guest appearance by on NCIS?
                          Daniel L Newhouse

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel L Newhouse View Post
                            Who was the teenaged guest appearance by on NCIS?
                            What NCIS episode are you referring to? There were lots of teenage guests on the show over 16 years of episodes.

Comment

She was a blond with a cassette tape labeled "gross."
                              Daniel L Newhouse

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel L Newhouse View Post
                                She was a blond with a cassette tape labeled "gross."
                                Okay. But what episode was she in? What season was the episode? Describe something more than a blonde with a cassette that happened in the episode. There have been 16 years of NCIS, which makes it difficult to narrow down your description to one of those episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X