Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So that story on the aircraft carrier. Do they find all the hidden agents? What happens?

Not worried about spoilers.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I admit I am not up on the current seasons (I assume it's a recent story you're asking about, rather than a past season aircraft carrier episode).

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
        I admit I am not up on the current seasons (I assume it's a recent story you're asking about, rather than a past season aircraft carrier episode).

Seaboe

I don't know I think we are a little behind the USA over here in Australia. The episode had the NCIS people on an aircraft carrier with Russian agents who had infiltrated the crew. Episode ended with them locking themselves in the damage control room.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          I don't know I think we are a little behind the USA over here in Australia. The episode had the NCIS people on an aircraft carrier with Russian agents who had infiltrated the crew. Episode ended with them locking themselves in the damage control room.
          I'm pretty sure that was the last episode of the seasons, and the first episode of next season will resolve what happened.

Comment

I've been watching NCIS:LA reruns and there is this one where both Deeks and Sam have been taken prisoner by the guy who thinks Sam's wife is a criminal, but wants to find out if she is an undercover agent. He has both Sam and Deeks tortured for information, and Deeks gets the worst of the torture, but doesn't give up any information. Up until this time, Sam hasn't been very nice to Deeks, because he was "only" a LA Police detective before joining the NCIS team, and Sam feels like he doesn't fit with the team, doesn't carry his weight, shouldn't be on the team, and would just crumble under pressure. In fact, he's told Deeks this on more than one occasion. I don't have a very good opinion of Sam because of his judgmental attitude. But I did like that he actually thanked Deeks for not giving Sam's wife away, and that he was wrong about the things he said to Deeks, and apologized for being so hard on him. Hetty and the wonder twins (Beal and Nell) are my favorite characters on this show.

Comment

I've decided to catch up on NCIS. I have CBS Access, so I don't have to wait for the DVDs (although I do intend to buy them, since I have gift cards).

I read an article about Cote de Pablo, and it seems I was wrong about what her problems with the character were. I'm looking forward to the fall for once, to see where this goes.

Seaboe
              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I've been watching some Murder She Wrote episodes on the Hallmark Channel recently. Last night, there were brother and sister characters on the show and it took me awhile to figure out who they were. This episode was back in 1996. The sister was Jacqueline Obrados, who played Paloma Reynosa (of the Reynosa Cartel who wanted to kill Gibbs for killing her father). The brother was Marco Sanchez, who played her brother, Alejandro Rivera. Interesting that they played brother and sister in both shows nearly 20 years apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                  I've decided to catch up on NCIS. I have CBS Access, so I don't have to wait for the DVDs (although I do intend to buy them, since I have gift cards).

I read an article about Cote de Pablo, and it seems I was wrong about what her problems with the character were. I'm looking forward to the fall for once, to see where this goes.

Seaboe
                  It was interesting to see Cote back on NCIS. I didn't think much of the episode. It felt too hurried and jumbled up, in my humble opinion.

Comment

Yeah I saw that and the 2nd new episode with Ziva and Ziva stories tend to be very personal and a bit jumbled.

Comment

I heard rumors the new season starts this Tuesday. True or false?
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

IMdB says November 17 which is a Tuseday
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                          IMdB says November 17 which is a Tuseday
                          From the official sources, this is indeed the case. NCIS: NOLA and LA start this weekend though.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yay!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

NCIS just had an episode with several Star Trek references (S19E11 - All Hands). They board a ship called the Stargazer (Picard's first command in ST:TNG) and there is some discussion among the characters about their favorite ST series.

Comment

Originally posted by gnoel809 View Post
                                NCIS just had an episode with several Star Trek references (S19E11 - All Hands). They board a ship called the Stargazer (Picard's first command in ST:TNG) and there is some discussion among the characters about their favorite ST series.
                                But did McGee say Trekker, cause I thought it was Trekkie.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X