Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
    I've been watching the one season only. Great show, funny cast.
    Which season?
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Oh my..Bellisario is leaving? That's so sad But after reading the first article..it seemed like Harmon or Bellisario..I just hope the show keeps up the standard...

Comment

Originally posted by broken-heart View Post
        Oh my..Bellisario is leaving? That's so sad But after reading the first article..it seemed like Harmon or Bellisario..I just hope the show keeps up the standard...
        Yeah, so do I. But if it was a choice between loosing Bellisario or losing Gibbs? No contest for me. I just couldn't imagine this show without Gibbs.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
          Which season?
          Season 4.

I watched the Season 2 finale yesterday online. I want watch the Season 3 premiere, and I have finale (both parts) for Season 3 on my computer, I'll watch those in a couple of days.
          sigpic

Comment

This year's season finale, wow....

Major spoilers for NCIS's Angel of Death
            Spoiler:
            So Director Shepard's father is alive. Wasn't all that difficult to figure out. I'm flabbergasted at who Jeanne's father happens to be, though at the same time, not entirely surprised. DiNozzo's face was a bit shocking when he found out La Grenoiulle is Jeanne's dad. That being said, I don't think DiNozzo is worried about getting popped, not LaFrog's (no offense to the French) style.

Still, the look on his face was like....whoa!!!
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
              This year's season finale, wow....

Major spoilers for NCIS's Angel of Death
              Spoiler:
              So Director Shepard's father is alive. Wasn't all that difficult to figure out. I'm flabbergasted at who Jeanne's father happens to be, though at the same time, not entirely surprised. DiNozzo's face was a bit shocking when he found out La Grenoiulle is Jeanne's dad. That being said, I don't think DiNozzo is worried about getting popped, not LaFrog's (no offense to the French) style.

Still, the look on his face was like....whoa!!!
              This season's finale wasn't at all what I was expecting. Like you,
              Spoiler:
              I wasn't entirely surprised that La Grenoiulle was Jeanne's dad. But I guess I was all pyched up for someone to get killed. I was really expecting Jeanne to get killed. I'm very very glad she didn't ( I LOVE Jeanne, more than ever after this episode), but it wasn't as explosive as I was expecting. Gibbs was kind of sidelined, watching McGee do his computer hacking, Tony and Jeanne were doing their thing....everyone was just spread out all over the place.

I really have mixed emotions about finding out that Tony's been undercover all this time. I've suspected it off and on, but then dismissed it. The main thing is because I believe he really does love Jeanne, and I have a hard time with him carrying on this romance, going so far as to discuss buying a house together, while he's really just on the job. I hope they work it out (if they don't kill her off first), because I think Jeanne has been so good for him, but I really don't see how she's going to forgive him when she finds out.
              - Life after Stargate -
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                This season's finale wasn't at all what I was expecting. Like you,
                Spoiler:
                I wasn't entirely surprised that La Grenoiulle was Jeanne's dad. But I guess I was all pyched up for someone to get killed. I was really expecting Jeanne to get killed. I'm very very glad she didn't ( I LOVE Jeanne, more than ever after this episode), but it wasn't as explosive as I was expecting. Gibbs was kind of sidelined, watching McGee do his computer hacking, Tony and Jeanne were doing their thing....everyone was just spread out all over the place.

I really have mixed emotions about finding out that Tony's been undercover all this time. I've suspected it off and on, but then dismissed it. The main thing is because I believe he really does love Jeanne, and I have a hard time with him carrying on this romance, going so far as to discuss buying a house together, while he's really just on the job. I hope they work it out (if they don't kill her off first), because I think Jeanne has been so good for him, but I really don't see how she's going to forgive him when she finds out.
                Or

Spoiler:
                I agree. I think DiNozzo was trying to distance himself from her (by trying to hint that he wasn't ready to move in with her) because he knew something like this could happen.

Comment

I love NCIS, one of the best non-sci fi shows on tv. Of course, the fact that Michael Weatherly is in it doesn't hurt My favourite character is Tony

Comment

So any news on season 5 spoilers or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                      So any news on season 5 spoilers or anything?
                      Wow - I lost this thread, and it's taken me a while to find it again.

Haven't been able to find a lot of spoilers. Here's what I know so far.
                      Spoiler:

The season premiere will have a "deadly" conclusion (I'm guessing Jeanne dies, but I'm crossing my fingers not).

Gibb's girlfriend Col Hollis Mann will apparently start working at NCIS, becoming a recurring character.

Torri Higginson will be guest starring in a role that may become recurring.

More details can be found at Spoilerfix.com
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      sigpic

Comment

Cool, thanks.

Comment

I am so psyched that the show starts again this week!
                          sigpic
                          Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Starts tonight =D

Anyways, as part of my pre-NCIS warmup, I've been watching NCIS, and came across an episode, named "Smoked".

I was about to throw up. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                              Starts tonight =D

Anyways, as part of my pre-NCIS warmup, I've been watching NCIS, and came across an episode, named "Smoked".

I was about to throw up. Ugh.
                              Refresh my memory? Which one was that again?

Never mind - I found it. Yeah, I agree with the Ugh.
                              Last edited by Killdeer; 25 September 2007, 01:33 PM.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              sigpic

Comment

NCIS #5-01 "Bury Your Dead."

OK. That was not what I was expecting. Actually, I think I'm a little disappointed.

Spoiler:
                                At least Jeanne didn't die. I'm relieved about that. But...she's gone - will she reappear later? The whole thing seemed rather anticlimatic - is it just me? There was really no resolution to anything. Is Jenny's father alive or not? And is it just me, or did Jenny's hair grow quite a bit in 5 minutes?

Anyway. I liked McGee's and Abby's refusal to believe Tony was dead. And Gibbs looked approving when Tony refused to tell Jenny what Jeanne told him. Ummm. I don't really have any other good observations.
                                Last edited by Killdeer; 25 September 2007, 05:46 PM.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X