Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a quote from David/Ducky from his Facebook page:

"Ducky has not gone over the side. He is still hard at work, writing his memoir in New York, while staying at the beautiful apartment of an old flame. He is available when needed, and will jump on the Acela whenever Jethro or Doctor Palmer needs him. Keep the faith. David"

Comment

Good on david to be taking some time. Like you said, he is 80’s. and he’s certainly earned some time off.

Given that they promoted palmer last season I’m thinking this has been well planned and crafted.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

That's why i was fearing he might be leaving. Cause they HAD done so much work promoting Palmer..

Comment

Rewatching old episodes. It's funny seeing some of these scenes and knowing Dinozzo has been unwittingly sleeping on a corpse.

sigpic
          Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
          https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
            Rewatching old episodes. It's funny seeing some of these scenes and knowing Dinozzo has been unwittingly sleeping on a corpse.
            I would have liked to see/hear his reaction when he found out about this.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
              Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              I would have liked to see/hear his reaction when he found out about this.
              Sounds like a fic to me.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Sounds like a fic to me.
                Some of our authors could probably write a better scene than some of the writers on the show.

Comment

After 14 years if you watch the show all the time you can definitely get a feel for what they will do. My friend and I do a pretty good job of guessing the ending (spoiler for the latest episode)
                  Spoiler:
                  for example with Tim’s children, as soon as they intro’d the security guard character, well you already knew it was going to be a hostage situation from the promos, so putting two and two together I knew that one of the kids would be named after the guard after either he died or did something really heroic

sigpic

Comment

Wow! I didn't know this existed. Glad I stumbled across the thread.
                    sigpic

Comment

So, what do you think about what they've done with Fornell?

Seaboe
                      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                        So, what do you think about what they've done with Fornell?

Seaboe
                        I dunno...he seems happier than he used to be. At least on the surface.
                        sigpic

Comment

SO spoilers for One Man’s Trash (newest episode)
                          Spoiler:
                          so what did you guys think of Ducky’s assistant? Who I also think is to be the new Abby when Pauley leaves.

sigpic

Comment

Haven't watched it yet, but now I'm going to have to go look for it.

Seaboe
                            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              SO spoilers for One Man’s Trash (newest episode)
                              Spoiler:
                              so what did you guys think of Ducky’s assistant? Who I also think is to be the new Abby when Pauley leaves.
                              Pauley is
                              Spoiler:
                              leaving the show?
                              sigpic

Comment

So did they rescue Heddy yet?

How will that play out?

Is Linda Hunt leaving the show?
                                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X