Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    So did they rescue Heddy yet?

How will that play out?

Is Linda Hunt leaving the show?
    I don't watch NCIS: LA. I've only seen discussions about the main NCIS show here. So, maybe another subscriber to this thread could help with those questions.
    sigpic

Comment

There're separate threads for NCIS: LA and NCIS: NOLA, although there's a lot of NOLA stuff in this one.

Lt Carter, the answer to your question is yes. She announced it last fall.

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
        There're separate threads for NCIS: LA and NCIS: NOLA, although there's a lot of NOLA stuff in this one.

Lt Carter, the answer to your question is yes. She announced it last fall.

Seaboe
        It is sad...I did research it after I asked the question. Thanks for the update!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          So did they rescue Heddy yet?

How will that play out?

Is Linda Hunt leaving the show?
          Hetty was rescued on last week's episode.

And "It has been confirmed that Linda Hunt's character Hetty is leaving the show. This saddens many fans but rumor has it that Claire Forlani (Peyton Driscoll - CSI:NY) may be filling her spot on NCIS Los Angeles."

Comment

Sorry for that I haven't been following the coming an going of actors on NCIS LA as I've all but dropped the show. I just want to see the rescue of Heddy episode which has not yet aired over here.

I like the boss they have now in NCIS LA she's a cutie. But Claire Forlani would be awesome.
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I only watch NCIS and NCIS:NOLA. Tried to watch the one based in LA, but it just didn't keep my attention.
              sigpic

Comment

I watch all 3 NCIS shows. No favorite, but I guess I do lean a little bit more toward the original.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  Pauley is
                  Spoiler:
                  leaving the show?
                  Yes,
                  Spoiler:
                  ti was announced at the season began. As she relayed, her choice. I think just a time to move on kinda thing.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    Hetty was rescued on last week's episode.

And "It has been confirmed that Linda Hunt's character Hetty is leaving the show. This saddens many fans but rumor has it that Claire Forlani (Peyton Driscoll - CSI:NY) may be filling her spot on NCIS Los Angeles."
                    If you think about it, not that much of a surprise. Linda Hunt has to be getting up there and just like Ducky on the original NCIS stepping back a bit, everyone hits that ‘time to retire’ time in their life.

So all 3 NCIS shows will have casting changes coming
                    REgular NCIS
                    Spoiler:
                    Pauley and Ducky reducing his time which he has done already, no word if the same will continue next season

NOLA
                    Spoiler:
                    Percy is leaving at the end of the season

LA
                    Spoiler:
                    and linda hunt for LA

sigpic

Comment

Wow...I knew that Abby was leaving...but I didn't think it would be the way things are unfolding.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah.

I had such a bad feeling when we got to that last scene, sometimes you can just tell that something is going on.
                        Spoiler:
                        I wonder if Reeves survived. Because I swear I saw him push her out of the way.

That would be a way to write her out, the guilt of him dying not only saving her but also because she invited him would probably push her to leave NCIS and take up his charity. Which is something that really lines up with Pauley in real life, she is very much a homeless advocate

I hope she doesn’t die even just to break the trend. Every single female character that leaves the show dies.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          Yeah.

I had such a bad feeling when we got to that last scene, sometimes you can just tell that something is going on.
                          Spoiler:
                          I wonder if Reeves survived. Because I swear I saw him push her out of the way.

That would be a way to write her out, the guilt of him dying not only saving her but also because she invited him would probably push her to leave NCIS and take up his charity. Which is something that really lines up with Pauley in real life, she is very much a homeless advocate

I hope she doesn’t die even just to break the trend. Every single female character that leaves the show dies.
                          Yes, I like your suggested outcome for Pauley's character.
                          Spoiler:
                          See, I thought that Reeves would get killed (based on him pushing her out of the way), but when I saw the previews for the upcoming episode I was like, "Nooooooooo!"
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Yes I like Skydivers explanation better than killing her off. I am afraid that they will kill her off and I will be very disappointed if they do that. I always wanted to see Abby ride off into the sunset happy
                            with a good man. While I could never see Abby leaving her job that she loves so much, I can see that explanation (of her taking over Reeves charity) as taking a break. Plus if she survives, she will need some recovery time in hospital.

Comment

I did watch tonights episode, and I do think that Pauley may have a recurring role. Just my opinion.

Comment

They keep killing off the ladies. They don't like women haha.
                                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X