Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was a nice guy, but his character was ill thought out. I mean, they made him from another nation's agency (not just another nationality), so he couldn't join the team, and that left him pretty much twisting in the wind.

The writers have lost the thread of the series, IMO.

Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Yeah you do have a point there Seaboe
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        It may have time to move on, but it seems the reason FOR moving on was Pauley not feeling safe.

'NCIS' actress Pauley Perrette claims she left the show over 'multiple physical assaults'
        This comes from fox News, which isn't known for its credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          This comes from fox News, which isn't known for its credibility.

Pauley did make some very vague accusations but didn't address them directly. Fine if you want to leave the show but don't be so vague about why you are leaving and make everyone wonder what went on. I think it was someone's dog that was on set.
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

if it’s about a dog then I think the issue is the allegation that Mark Harmon’s dog supposedly bit someone but it kept coming to the set. Feelings over this issue escalated to the point that gibbs and abby had less and less scenes together to the point that they didnt even say goodbye in person.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I wish we got to see a bit more of the Bishop/Reeves friendship. It was nice seeing a male/Female best friend relationship that was totally platonic on a TV show
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                I wish we got to see a bit more of the Bishop/Reeves friendship. It was nice seeing a male/Female best friend relationship that was totally platonic on a TV show

I totally agree. Ellie Bishop was my favourite character on the show once she had settled in.

Comment

I like her, although she'll never be my favorite, but I could kill TPTB for screwing up her marriage.

Seaboe
                  If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

They didn't have a choice, Jamie Bamber got a better offer.

Comment

Ah. Well that explains that, doesn't it?

Seaboe

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Interestingly, I read an article that said the actor was unhappy with his role (or lack thereof), so I assume that's why they killed his character.

Also interestingly, I recently had surgery and the anesthesiologist looked so much like Duane Henry, I almost giggled. Also, he and I had the same last name. Wonder if he's a distant relative.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                          I like her, although she'll never be my favorite, but I could kill TPTB for screwing up her marriage.

Seaboe
                          Yeah what's with that? They do that a lot on this show. They must hate married people.

Comment

It adds Drah-ma. And I think writers assume that happy people are boring people.

Seaboe

Comment

An article about Linda Hunt being in a car accident and hospitalized.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cel...&ocid=oie8dlpg

Comment

Who saw the season premier? What did you think?

Seaboe

Comment

Working...
                                X