Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. Let's try this. What if Ziva does do something to double cross the team but she does it with the best of intention...there's a good reason..someone "made" her do whatever? I don't totally trust her at this point either but only because of where she comes from and what she has been raised to believe. BUT I don't think it will be anything like Ari because I just couldn't stand to see my hero, Gibbs, get taken advantage of again. And remember, Gibbs knew that Ari was a bad guy, he just couldn't do anything about it earlier because Ari was also working for the USA and Gibbs couldn't jeopardize that mission.

Watch "Switch" and then tell me why you were scared to watch it!!!
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
      I can honestly say that I like ZIVA *duck from Caty* don't get me wrong I like Kate & Kate/Tony sorta-shipping. they're hilarious. But since Sasha Alexander doesn't wanna do NCIS anymore, I can't continue liking her only and hating her replacement, since I really like watching NCIS.
      So I watch Cote de Pablo (as Ziva) and find her acceptable, enough spark & guts to handle NCIS-team and not overly done either, so I like her as Ziva..
      Originally posted by CRITTER
      I think that the casting crew did a fantastic job replacing such an incredible character with Ziva...for now I like Ziva
      Yay! I'm not alone in liking Ziva. I too think they did a good job, and the fact that she does resemble Kate physically doesn't really bother me. I think it makes the transition a bit easier.

Think the new director's name is Jen Shepperd. I like the actress playing her but still haven't warmed up to the character although she's growing on me.

And I like Abby this year. She's feistier than ever. As for her and McGee, I think they have some sort of relationship going, just not sure it's exclusive.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        OK. Let's try this. What if Ziva does do something to double cross the team but she does it with the best of intention...there's a good reason..someone "made" her do whatever? I don't totally trust her at this point either but only because of where she comes from and what she has been raised to believe. BUT I don't think it will be anything like Ari because I just couldn't stand to see my hero, Gibbs, get taken advantage of again. And remember, Gibbs knew that Ari was a bad guy, he just couldn't do anything about it earlier because Ari was also working for the USA and Gibbs couldn't jeopardize that mission.

Watch "Switch" and then tell me why you were scared to watch it!!!

I will watch it Critter and I probably will like it a little because there is Tony , Gibbs, Mac gee and Abby . ..but my favourite character in not only gone ...like Jack o'Neill ..she is also dead ...I mean just imagine for one minute if jack was killed off in Mobieus ...and then we have Cameron and Laundry turning up to the show ...it would be hard to cope with ..well , this is what I feel at the moment...even if Kate was only there for 2 years ..she was an established and full time character and vey important to the series .

May be It was a good idea to kill off a character in the team ..At least NCIS was the first show to do it ...the others will be copy cats but I just think that may be , it would have been as nice to just make Kate resign for a special reason ..like being moved somewhere else . At least we knew that she could still be happy , have kids and eventually pop round to say hello to the team for an episode or 2 ..just like that .

Killing her was a very dramatic end for that beautiful and smart character and may be it's a good idea if she is still mentionned from time to time in season 3 ..May be in season 4 they can all move on , but I expect the team to not recover from Kate's death too quickly even if Ziva is the new flavour of the show .
        I think Kate should still be around in spirit or her presence should be felt until season 3 ends so that her fans can easily make the transitions ...then, by then Ziva would have settled down and will probably fit in ..so season 4 should go smooth but right now Kate should not be forgotten just after 4 or 5 episodes .
        I hope Ducky will mention her too from time to time as he always talks a lot about his past stories and could relate one about Kate and Him .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          I will watch it Critter and I probably will like it a little because there is Tony , Gibbs, Mac gee and Abby . ..but my favourite character in not only gone ...like Jack o'Neill ..she is also dead ...I mean just imagine for one minute if jack was killed off in Mobieus ...and then we have Cameron and Laundry turning up to the show ...it would be hard to cope with ..well , this is what I feel at the moment...even if Kate was only there for 2 years ..she was an established and full time character and vey important to the series .

May be It was a good idea to kill off a character in the team ..At least NCIS was the first show to do it ...the others will be copy cats but I just think that may be , it would have been as nice to just make Kate resign for a special reason ..like being moved somewhere else . At least we knew that she could still be happy , have kids and eventually pop round to say hello to the team for an episode or 2 ..just like that .

Killing her was a very dramatic end for that beautiful and smart character and may be it's a good idea if she is still mentionned from time to time in season 3 ..May be in season 4 they can all move on , but I expect the team to not recover from Kate's death too quickly even if Ziva is the new flavour of the show .
          I think Kate should still be around in spirit or her presence should be felt until season 3 ends so that her fans can easily make the transitions ...then, by then Ziva would have settled down and will probably fit in ..so season 4 should go smooth but right now Kate should not be forgotten just after 4 or 5 episodes .
          I hope Ducky will mention her too from time to time as he always talks a lot about his past stories and could relate one about Kate and Him .

Caty
          Well let me tell you that I feel as if Jack O'Neill has died on SG1...honestly I do. I know he didn't and he could pop up at any moment but I have to tell you that I was embarassed with his character the first part of this season....it's as if he was taped all by himself. Absolutely no interaction with whomever he was talking to. I'd just assume that he be dead. At least he would be remembered in his greatness, not with a token bone "Here's Jack". I really don't like Landry---not even a little bit. But then I didn't like Jack in charge either. He needed to be out with the team, being Jack. Yes, we must move on and I do still watch the show. Mitchell is OK but so far I haven't really seen him as the leader and there isn't any "team" feel to the foursome yet.

As for NCIS...I think that Ziva is fitting in nicely even if she isn't fitting in. You know what I mean? She's trying to fit in, she isn't expecting to fit in. In all honesty the thing that makes both Kate and Jack leaving their respective shows easy to take is that they both left for their real life. Something they needed to do personally. Mixing reality with TV makes it easier to take.

I do like your idea about Ducky talking about Kate in one of his lonnnngggggg stories!!! He's great, isn't he???
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

I agree with everything you said critter in your last post

and here is A new collage , still Kate & Tony

Caty

Comment

I do like your idea about Ducky talking about Kate in one of his lonnnngggggg stories!!! He's great, isn't he???
              I think that's a great idea. I love Ducky. He's just so cool. Working with him would be a trip and a half.

One thing I like about Palmer is that he has so much respect for Ducky and actually seems to be interested in his stories.
              sigpic

Comment

I agree with everything you said critter in your last post

and here is A new collage , still Kate & Tony

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/kateTony2.jpg

Caty
                Another wonderful collage Caty. You know, Tony is so much more appealing when I don't have to listen to what comes out of his mouth!!!!!! Down right HOT even!!!!!
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

eh Palmer is Ducky current assistant, right ? he's cute, although I miss the other guy (the one Ari stabbed), he was in the Kill Ari 2 and said that he'll come to work next week, does that means Ducky will have two assistant ? OY! he can do more ramblings then

On Abby/Probie front, I remember Kate & Tony came to Tim's apt and messed around with his stuff and then TIim went with them, then a girl come out from the bedroom wearing skimpy nightie, that's the scene that confused me, is TIm with Abby or not, I think Abby although full-Goth wouldn't like that in Probie. just IMO.
                  sigpic
                  sig.by : lilferret

Comment

eh Palmer is Ducky current assistant, right ? he's cute, although I miss the other guy (the one Ari stabbed), he was in the Kill Ari 2 and said that he'll come to work next week, does that means Ducky will have two assistant ? OY! he can do more ramblings then

On Abby/Probie front, I remember Kate & Tony came to Tim's apt and messed around with his stuff and then TIim went with them, then a girl come out from the bedroom wearing skimpy nightie, that's the scene that confused me, is TIm with Abby or not, I think Abby although full-Goth wouldn't like that in Probie. just IMO.
                    Yep. Palmer is the assistant. I think I like him because he reminds me of this really sweet nerdy guy in school I was friends with. And more ramblings from Ducky. Yikes.

Regarding Abby/Probie. Remember back in Season 2 whent there was conflict between them because Probie apparently wanted some kind of commitment and Abby didn't, so I don't think they're exclusive. Now if Abby actually knew about the girl in Tim's apartment, she might change her mind. 8)
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah ..I remember that scene ..I wondered who that girl was ..and I was expecting her to be mentionned in the episode later ..but never happened ,..A bit pointless really ...What was that about ?!!!

Caty

Comment

Another wonderful collage Caty. You know, Tony is so much more appealing when I don't have to listen to what comes out of his mouth!!!!!! Down right HOT even!!!!!

True but he is really funny or he was with Kate and the others in season 1 and 2 ..I'm not sure what I make of him in season 3 though !!! I will have to see after a few more episodes ...If he does not grow up , I don't think I will like him for a long time .

I can't even believe he is the same actor playing Logan in Dark angel ..the total opposite ..Logan was rather reserved, well spoken , a romantic and Tony is a real jerk , a macho man ..What a contrat!!! shows that Michael Weatherby is a great versatile actor . and it's nice to see that .At least he won't be type cast if he carries on playing in other shows and shows how versatile he is .

Caty

Comment

Watching the Voyeur's Web now... best quotes :
                          Spoiler:

Tony to Ziva : Define uptight ?
                          Ziva to Tony : Twist at the end *eg*
                          Probie : Gibbs going to kill me, again!
                          "Energizer" Abby Sciuto : I'm not nearly as flexible as I should be
                          Ducky : Anybody listening would think that I've told that story before
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah ..I remember that scene ..I wondered who that girl was ..and I was expecting her to be mentionned in the episode later ..but never happened ,..A bit pointless really ...What was that about ?!!!

Caty
                            I think the purpose of that scene is just to show us that Probie is not as innocent as he looks & that he actually has a life outside NCIS
                            sigpic

Comment

Well Kate was my favourite so I find it hard to accept Ziva At least she is the anti-Kate .

I just loved the Tony/Kate scenes ..they made me laugh so much ..Do you remember the episode "Conspiracy theory" about the photo that Tony found in Panama ?!!! very funny .

I must say that I saw Gibbs/ Kate in the pilote episode "Yankee white" he was full of admiration for her and the way he was looking at her ..WOW ...but then I don't know it's like TPTB turned the ship around to Tony /Kate ..and their interactions were so great that I loved all their scenes ...and they both sucked me in their ship . and all we saw after was Tony with Kate and I liked it .
                              I go through my moments of Kate/Tony and Kate/Gibbs. It depends on what they're doing in their individual scenes.
                              I'm going to miss her. I think she had a great interaction with all the characters. She and Abby were very funny together, too.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                                I go through my moments of Kate/Tony and Kate/Gibbs. It depends on what they're doing in their individual scenes.
                                I'm going to miss her. I think she had a great interaction with all the characters. She and Abby were very funny together, too.

I must say I also really liked Kate/Gibbs specially the long looks he was giving her ..That was ...WOW ..but I think Gibbs was attracted to Kate at the beginning too . With Tony /Kate ..well it was just hilarious so I was laughing a lot

I remember a quote from Bramby in JAG saying that all the men in JAG like AJ Harm and probably others were all a bit in love with Mac ..and I think that Kate had the same effect on men from NCIS and even from men outside the complex ..we saw a few men attracted to Kate ..Ari ..and this other young guy she had to go to dinner with as Tony fixed her look just before .

Just good memories

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X