Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it looks like the next season will be QuinnLess....Jennifer Esposito has decided to leave the show.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Wonder why..

Comment

Not sure but everything I've read says that it was her idea and she's not being let go or fired. I think she also said on twitter that the gig was never supposed to be a long running one

sigpic

Comment

I can't say I'm upset about the news. One character left, and they brought in three new ones? It spread the stories too thin, IMO.

Seaboe
          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Same here. THere were many episodes where some of the characters barely spoke at all. It will be nice to have a bit of a reduction

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
              I can't say I'm upset about the news. One character left, and they brought in three new ones? It spread the stories too thin, IMO.

Seaboe
              Three? They only brought her character, and Tores in after Tony's departure..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                Three? They only brought her character, and Tores in after Tony's departure..
                They also brought in Clayton (the former MI6 agent) in occasional appearances. He's listed in the list of stars of the show at the beginning of each episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  Well, it looks like the next season will be QuinnLess....Jennifer Esposito has decided to leave the show.
                  Maybe her character will be leaving to take care of her mother.

Comment

That's what I'm guessing. So they may have had an idea that she wasn't going to stay or maybe she was only signed for one year with an option for 2 so they wrote in an out for whenever she decided to leave.

My money is on her being in the premiere then gone....or if they can't get that, she has to rush off to mom, the team deals with handling the cliffie and then it's announced that she's gone. (depends on whether or not they want her or the actress wants one more episode to be a guest star in said episode)

sigpic

Comment

They could have added a few with the idea to see which ones caught on. I'm not heartbroken, but she was an ok character.

Comment

That was another speculation that they added 3, knowing that only 1 or 2 would continue past a single season.

I didn't dislike her but I don't care if she leaves. To me they over played the 'gibbs and quinn have past intereactions' then never really dealt with it.

I've found Torrez's quips and snark more fun.

sigpic

Comment

I was so happy to see Jennifer Esposito get some acting time....

Sad to see her go.

They got rid of her from Blue Bloods and never gave her a chance to come back.
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I recently started a rewatch and realized I've never watched first season or so. Probably thought I had because I used to watch NCIS when it first came on (I think McGee was already on board back then or just introduced as team member) and then picked up from there when I started watching online.

All that aside though, I finally remember why I like this show! Watching the first season and the last couple of seasons is like watching two different shows. Also, what a waste of Abby.
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                              I recently started a rewatch and realized I've never watched first season or so. Probably thought I had because I used to watch NCIS when it first came on (I think McGee was already on board back then or just introduced as team member) and then picked up from there when I started watching online.

All that aside though, I finally remember why I like this show! Watching the first season and the last couple of seasons is like watching two different shows. Also, what a waste of Abby.

Why do you say that?
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Which part?
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X