Page 4 of 197 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast

Default Re: NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Quote Originally Posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
    I've been watching the one season only. Great show, funny cast.
    Which season?

Oh my..Bellisario is leaving? That's so sad But after reading the first article..it seemed like Harmon or Bellisario..I just hope the show keeps up the standard...

Quote Originally Posted by broken-heart View Post
    Oh my..Bellisario is leaving? That's so sad But after reading the first article..it seemed like Harmon or Bellisario..I just hope the show keeps up the standard...
    Yeah, so do I. But if it was a choice between loosing Bellisario or losing Gibbs? No contest for me. I just couldn't imagine this show without Gibbs.

Post Re: NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Quote Originally Posted by Killdeer View Post
    Which season?
    Season 4.

I watched the Season 2 finale yesterday online. I want watch the Season 3 premiere, and I have finale (both parts) for Season 3 on my computer, I'll watch those in a couple of days.

This year's season finale, wow....

Major spoilers for NCIS's Angel of Death
    Spoiler:
    So Director Shepard's father is alive. Wasn't all that difficult to figure out. I'm flabbergasted at who Jeanne's father happens to be, though at the same time, not entirely surprised. DiNozzo's face was a bit shocking when he found out La Grenoiulle is Jeanne's dad. That being said, I don't think DiNozzo is worried about getting popped, not LaFrog's (no offense to the French) style.

Still, the look on his face was like....whoa!!!
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by rarocks24 View Post
    This year's season finale, wow....

Major spoilers for NCIS's Angel of Death
    Spoiler:
    So Director Shepard's father is alive. Wasn't all that difficult to figure out. I'm flabbergasted at who Jeanne's father happens to be, though at the same time, not entirely surprised. DiNozzo's face was a bit shocking when he found out La Grenoiulle is Jeanne's dad. That being said, I don't think DiNozzo is worried about getting popped, not LaFrog's (no offense to the French) style.

Still, the look on his face was like....whoa!!!
    This season's finale wasn't at all what I was expecting. Like you,
    Spoiler:
    I wasn't entirely surprised that La Grenoiulle was Jeanne's dad. But I guess I was all pyched up for someone to get killed. I was really expecting Jeanne to get killed. I'm very very glad she didn't ( I LOVE Jeanne, more than ever after this episode), but it wasn't as explosive as I was expecting. Gibbs was kind of sidelined, watching McGee do his computer hacking, Tony and Jeanne were doing their thing....everyone was just spread out all over the place.

I really have mixed emotions about finding out that Tony's been undercover all this time. I've suspected it off and on, but then dismissed it. The main thing is because I believe he really does love Jeanne, and I have a hard time with him carrying on this romance, going so far as to discuss buying a house together, while he's really just on the job. I hope they work it out (if they don't kill her off first), because I think Jeanne has been so good for him, but I really don't see how she's going to forgive him when she finds out.

This season's finale wasn't at all what I was expecting. Like you,
    Spoiler:
    I wasn't entirely surprised that La Grenoiulle was Jeanne's dad. But I guess I was all pyched up for someone to get killed. I was really expecting Jeanne to get killed. I'm very very glad she didn't ( I LOVE Jeanne, more than ever after this episode), but it wasn't as explosive as I was expecting. Gibbs was kind of sidelined, watching McGee do his computer hacking, Tony and Jeanne were doing their thing....everyone was just spread out all over the place.

I really have mixed emotions about finding out that Tony's been undercover all this time. I've suspected it off and on, but then dismissed it. The main thing is because I believe he really does love Jeanne, and I have a hard time with him carrying on this romance, going so far as to discuss buying a house together, while he's really just on the job. I hope they work it out (if they don't kill her off first), because I think Jeanne has been so good for him, but I really don't see how she's going to forgive him when she finds out.
    Or

Spoiler:
    I agree. I think DiNozzo was trying to distance himself from her (by trying to hint that he wasn't ready to move in with her) because he knew something like this could happen.

Major General

I love NCIS, one of the best non-sci fi shows on tv. Of course, the fact that Michael Weatherly is in it doesn't hurt My favourite character is Tony

Major General

So any news on season 5 spoilers or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by firefly827347 View Post
    So any news on season 5 spoilers or anything?
    Wow - I lost this thread, and it's taken me a while to find it again.

Haven't been able to find a lot of spoilers. Here's what I know so far.
    Spoiler:

The season premiere will have a "deadly" conclusion (I'm guessing Jeanne dies, but I'm crossing my fingers not).

Gibb's girlfriend Col Hollis Mann will apparently start working at NCIS, becoming a recurring character.

Torri Higginson will be guest starring in a role that may become recurring.

More details can be found at Spoilerfix.com
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles

Major General

Cool, thanks.

I am so psyched that the show starts again this week!
    Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Starts tonight =D

Anyways, as part of my pre-NCIS warmup, I've been watching NCIS, and came across an episode, named "Smoked".

I was about to throw up. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by rarocks24 View Post
    Starts tonight =D

Anyways, as part of my pre-NCIS warmup, I've been watching NCIS, and came across an episode, named "Smoked".

I was about to throw up. Ugh.
    Refresh my memory? Which one was that again?

Never mind - I found it. Yeah, I agree with the Ugh.
    Last edited by Killdeer; September 25th, 2007 at 01:33 PM.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles

NCIS #5-01 "Bury Your Dead."

OK. That was not what I was expecting. Actually, I think I'm a little disappointed.

Spoiler:
    At least Jeanne didn't die. I'm relieved about that. But...she's gone - will she reappear later? The whole thing seemed rather anticlimatic - is it just me? There was really no resolution to anything. Is Jenny's father alive or not? And is it just me, or did Jenny's hair grow quite a bit in 5 minutes?

Anyway. I liked McGee's and Abby's refusal to believe Tony was dead. And Gibbs looked approving when Tony refused to tell Jenny what Jeanne told him. Ummm. I don't really have any other good observations.
    Last edited by Killdeer; September 25th, 2007 at 05:46 PM.
    - Life after Stargate -

NCIS #5-01 "Bury Your Dead."

OK. That was not what I was expecting. Actually, I think I'm a little disappointed.

Spoiler:
    At least Jeanne didn't die. I'm relieved about that. But...she's gone - will she reappear later? The whole thing seemed rather anticlimatic - is it just me? There was really no resolution to anything. Is Jenny's father alive or not? And is it just me, or did Jenny's hair grow quite a bit in 5 minutes?

Anyway. I liked McGee's and Abby's refusal to believe Tony was dead. And Gibbs looked approving when Tony refused to tell Jenny what Jeanne told him. Ummm. I don't really have any other good observations.
    I liked it. Granted, I didn't really get to watch much last season as it's on at 8:00 and my kids are still up then so I only watch when I get a chance to on CBS's innertube thing....which takes forever. So, maybe I wasn't expecting as much since I didn't really catch the whole build up.

Quote Originally Posted by Callista View Post
    I liked it. Granted, I didn't really get to watch much last season as it's on at 8:00 and my kids are still up then so I only watch when I get a chance to on CBS's innertube thing....which takes forever. So, maybe I wasn't expecting as much since I didn't really catch the whole build up.
    I suppose I was expecting a
    Spoiler:
    bit more resolution to the storylines
    . But it wasn't bad. Just...not quite what I expected I guess.
    - Life after Stargate -

OK, three episodes in! What's everyone thinking about the current season? Liking it? Hating it? Anyone up for a discussion?
    - Life after Stargate -

OK, three episodes in! What's everyone thinking about the current season? Liking it? Hating it? Anyone up for a discussion?
    I quite like it.

That last ep made me cry, though

Quote Originally Posted by Callista View Post
    I quite like it.

That last ep made me cry, though
    I know. I'm wondering what the future holds for
    Spoiler:
    Gibbs and Holly. I like them together, much better than I like Gibbs and Jenny. So I hope they work it out. Poor Gibbs, all the women ganging up on him. It's interesting the dynamic between Jenny and Holly. I think Jenny likes her, most of the time. She definitely enjoys using her to torment Gibbs. But then she'll make a comment that leaves me wondering.

I feel like we're mostly back on track. I was frustrated with Ziva last week-I've been really getting irritated with the way she's been hovering over Tony. I'm like, "Back off! Give him some space!"

I couldn't believe they replayed the evil lab tech thing again though. Abby just has the worst luck.
    - Life after Stargate -