Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

I will start by posting a few collages that I made for the show in particular Tony/Kate as they are /were my favourite characters

Caty

Hey Caty,

I like Kate too, but I prefer her with Gibbs. 8)

How are you liking the new season? I wasn't sure how I'd feel with the new agent, but I have to admit that they did a good job picking her out. Ziva's pretty cool so far.
    sigpic

Comment

Well Kate was my favourite so I find it hard to accept Ziva At least she is the anti-Kate .

I just loved the Tony/Kate scenes ..they made me laugh so much ..Do you remember the episode "Conspiracy theory" about the photo that Tony found in Panama ?!!! very funny .

I must say that I saw Gibbs/ Kate in the pilote episode "Yankee white" he was full of admiration for her and the way he was looking at her ..WOW ...but then I don't know it's like TPTB turned the ship around to Tony /Kate ..and their interactions were so great that I loved all their scenes ...and they both sucked me in their ship . and all we saw after was Tony with Kate and I liked it .

I think Ziva has a hidden agenda and she got where she is by doing something nasty .It would not surprised me if she actually killed Kate and not Ari just to get where she is now ( kate's desk) ..If you really look where Ari was positionned on the roof in twilight ..there is no way he could have shot Kate between the eyes . I think he asked somebody else to do it for him or somebody else was just quicker . I find it a bit convenient that Ziva turned up at NCIS just after Kate has been shot ..but we'll see !!! . I hope she is the villain in disguise and will deceive the whole team . They need a story arc and I think that would be great rather than making Ziva the nice girl of the NCIS .After all , she was Ari's half sister .

I'm saying all that because I really miss Kate ..so I try to find anything so that her case could be re-open in season 3 somewhere !!!!

I really Liked Kill Ari 1 and 2 ...I liked Mind game because Kate was mentionned ..and although Ziva was good in all those episodes ..I miss kate too much for me to take an interest in ziva right now unless she is who I said she is .

Silver War ..I thought the end was heartbreaking with the sketches but I'd like to see Tony grieves and he has not done it yet ..I hope we will see that as he had a very close relationship with Kate and knew almost anything about her and vice versa . I saw kate Tony ship more as brother/sister relationship to start with but Tony had romantic feelings with Kate from the beginning . Kate ..no ..as she found him pathetic but really she was as bad as him sometimes ..remember the episode where both of them were bullying Mac Gee at his flat ..very funny ... and both Kate and Tony were the same there Juveniles ...kate kind of admitted her feelings towards the end of season 2 ...in the episode where she wondered why Tony never asked her out and in Swak obviouly where she was prepared to die with Tony .

We must admitt that Kate and Tony loved playing together ...the only difference is Tony can't stop as Kate can switch back to adult mode.

Caty
      Last edited by Catysg1; 21 October 2005, 03:26 PM.

Comment

So whats this show about?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Criminal investigations related to the Navy but the team interaction is hilarious

The first episode is called " yankee white" and is excellent

Caty

Comment

....And there is some good ship in it to keep you entertain not ship like sg1 or any other shows but it's really good

Caty

Comment

I Hope Tony is gonna break down in season 3 somehow and that we will get an episode like "What if" from Jag ...you know . for example "What if Kate didn't die " in twilight ...How will her future be ? Will she give Tony a chance ?!!! ect.... Would be nice to see and analyse !!!!

Caty

Comment

Kate was my favorite too. In fact I was in shock at the end of S2. I went into S3 with much trepidation and while I'm having trouble accepting the new director, I'm really not having that much of a problem with Ziva. Maybe it's because like you said, she's the exact opposite of Kate personality wise. I do like it that Abby hasn't been so quick to accept her and even that the other team members were reluctant to let anyone sit at Kate's desk.

And while I always saw Gibbs/Kate ship, I really liked the interaction and playfulness between Tony and Kate. Still, I saw it more as a brother/sister kind of sparing all along, and even in SWAK I saw her concern as more a really good friend or family member.

I agree Tony needs to grieve and I think he will eventually. He's just so busy being macho and tough in front of probie and the others that he hasn't really faced it. The sketches at the end of Silver Cap were a nice touch and overall I think Bellisario did a good job handling everything.
                sigpic

Comment

It didn't bother me if Tony/Kate had brother /Sister interaction or something more between them ..I just liked their interactions ...it was funny all the time and Kate didn't really care about what Tony said most of the time .She was pretty cool with all his macho comments and I liked that in Kate . She accepted Tony for who he was . She was wondering when he was gonna grow up but really sometimes she was as bad as him specially the day she bullied Mac Gee with Tony ..they were accomplices at Mac Gee's flat and it was great to watch a juvenile Kate . I laughed so much when Tony did the Dinosaurs imitation and the scene at the paternity clinic with Tony was so funny when Kate threw her chewing gum at Tony. .as well the shower scene in Terminal leave was top funny

I agree that Gibbs gave Kate a few very long looks in "Yankee white "and in "Reveille" when he bought her a coffee and asked her to profile Ari .. Those looks were pretty thoughfull and really nice but Kate was dating other guys and Gibbs was dating another woman . I don't think Belisario had in mind to match Kate or end up Kate with a member of the team even if Sasha had stayed ...but we would have carried on laughing like mad at Kate/Tony playfullness .

I'm really looking forward to Tony's breakdown about Kate and I wonder what he is gonna really say . He will probably think " What an A$$hole I was "!!!
                  I think Tony was attracted to Kate even if he said to Ziva he was not ..he does not want to admitt it and he is still in denial even now . When he blckmailed her about the wet T-shirt photo from Panama ..he did mention that if she was wearing that catholic school uniform for Tony , he will forget about the photo . Of course he knew it will never happen , so he had to imagine Kate wearing it in Ari 1 and he even went a bit further by imagining the scene a la Marylin Monroe just to see her knickers . At least Kate was not really bothered by anything Tony was doing ...and their ship became like they had been together for a long time ..very comfortable around each other without no complex whatsoever like a old married couple really even if they never had a date together...but I'm not sure if such a playfull relationship would actually work but then it does not matter ..it's better that they stayed good friends as we could still enjoy their banters and all that ..Now it's all over and we'll have to put up with Tony/Ziva interactions .

I hope Tony will change a bit , grow up because after what he saw in Twilight plus he had Kate's blood all over his face , it must be a bit traumatising ...Just imagine Tony washing Kate's blood from his face !!!

Gibbs saw it but didn't get splashed with the blood ..so I suppose he got closure faster but for Tony , it must be an ordeal to be honest .

Caty

Comment

I will agree that Tony was attracted to Kate, in more than just a brotherly way. And I did enjoy the banter between them. I especially liked it when Kate and Abby would double team Tony.

And no, from what I've read, Bellisario didn't want ship between any of them, even though apparently the Gibbs/Kate chemistry "burnt" the screen up when they were doing Yankee One. From that point on, I've read that he intentionally kept it from building.

I am sad that Kate's gone and we won't get interaction between her and any of the characters, but I like Ziva enough that I think she can eventually fit in.
                    sigpic

Comment

I can honestly say that I like ZIVA *duck from Caty* don't get me wrong I like Kate & Kate/Tony sorta-shipping. they're hilarious. But since Sasha Alexander doesn't wanna do NCIS anymore, I can't continue liking her only and hating her replacement, since I really like watching NCIS.

So I watch Cote de Pablo (as Ziva) and find her acceptable, enough spark & guts to handle NCIS-team and not overly done either, so I like her as Ziva.

However, the fact that her face is very much like Kate makes her a kate-double and it's annoying , I agree with Caty that Ziva seems to have hidden motives, I think being with Mossad since her youth & being one of the best agent should install some loyalty, she can't just like that turn to NCIS, it's out of her character. And Gibbs, however fond he is with someone, should be more cautious aka don't smack her in the head ! (that's a Tony special and reserved for him and probie only )

And am I the only one that find Abby more outspoken now ? & she's like BAITING Gibbs to smack her in the head, I think she's jealous of Probie getting it and she's not

One more thing that keep bugging me, I thought Abby & Probie were dating at the beginning (the mention of Tim sleeping in Abby's bed /coffin that he didn't know because it's dark) but later episodes insinuate that they're just flirting, I really like them together, since at the very beginning I sorta know nothing will actually happen with Tony/Kate.
                      sigpic
                      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I also do think that Ziva looks like Kate physically specially when she has the NCIS cap on ..like when she was driving the van and almost got them killed . and we are not the only ones to think this as a lot of fans mentionned that in Switch , there were a couple of moments when you thought it was Kate's too ..I also saw Ziva with her hair down at the office and all we could see is her standing from the back ...and she also looked like Kate ..which I find a bit annoying too specially if we try to come to term with Kate's disappearence.

I think I can accept Ziva if she has an hidden agenda and is not only the new nice girl of NCIS . I want her to be like Ari , deceiving the whole team ..and I agree that Gibbs should be a bit more carefull when he recruits a new person specially her as she was Ari's sister ... Gibbs accepted her as the new NCIS agent because she shot Ari in the head ..but really when you think about it ..why woudn't that be part of her agenda ..As far as I'm concerned ..she also may have shot Kate to get where she is now . Hummmm...a bit distressing all that but I hope she is a villain in disguise ...then I will find the show interesting with her around

and look what I found LOL

Caty

Comment

I could not have been more shocked at the end of last season when Kate was killed. I don't think I've ever been so surprised by anything on any show like I was with that. I didn't even see it coming.

I think that the casting crew did a fantastic job replacing such an incredible character with Ziva. I too thought she had a hidden agenda until she killed Ari. Gibbs trusted her with his life. That was her test. I think she is sincere but I am a bit curious about the relationship between Ziva and the new Director, who just happens to be Gibb's ex-girlfriend. Maybe she does have a hidden agenda and she befriended the director to get to Gibbs....but they had already broken up and there is no way Ziva would know she would become Director (sorry I don't remember her character's name). I just think this would be way too complicated a story line.

But for now I like Ziva. Except I do find some of her dialog lacking. Some of the phrases that she messes up (and Tony corrects ) are a bit of a stretch.

As for Tony falling to pieces....I see it a different way. I see him learning from Kate rather than losing it because of her death. I think we'll see subtle changes or second thoughts in the way he treats/thinks of women. It would be nice to see Kate in his thoughts...slowly wearing more clothing that she did in his first thoughts!!!! I think we'll hear less and less the name "Kate". The show needs to move forward.

As for Abby....I see her as being more outspoken so far this season, more confident. I think it's more from Gibb's impatience than from Abby. As for her relationship with Tim (Probie), I think they are still together but work a lot so it's difficult for them to find time to do anything other than work.

The new Director I don't care for much. Don't know why. I haven't seen enough of her to really know I suppose. I love the actress (Lauren Holly---she's been around for years) but can't grasp her character yet. I do like how Gibbs lightens up when she is around---more relaxed and almost smiling!!

Just glad that there is a show that is entertaining me and making me laugh---need I say that I miss the old SG1----bawwwaaaaaaaaaa!
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            I also do think that Ziva looks like Kate physically specially when she has the NCIS cap on ..like when she was driving the van and almost got them killed . and we are not the only ones to think this as a lot of fans mentionned that in Switch , there were a couple of moments when you thought it was Kate's too ..I also saw Ziva with her hair down at the office and all we could see is her standing from the back ...and she also looked like Kate ..which I find a bit annoying too specially if we try to come to term with Kate's disappearence.

I think I can accept Ziva if she has an hidden agenda and is not only the new nice girl of NCIS . I want her to be like Ari , deceiving the whole team ..and I agree that Gibbs should be a bit more carefull when he recruits a new person specially her as she was Ari's sister ... Gibbs accepted her as the new NCIS agent because she shot Ari in the head ..but really when you think about it ..why woudn't that be part of her agenda ..As far as I'm concerned ..she also may have shot Kate to get where she is now . Hummmm...a bit distressing all that but I hope she is a villain in disguise ...then I will find the show interesting with her around

and look what I found LOL

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-...hael_promo.jpg

Caty
                            Another great picture Caty!!!! I too remember thinking how much Ziva looked like Kate in the beginning but I think that was to soften the blow and maybe that's how the other team members saw her as well---Kate was gone so quickly for us all. As I said above....I don't think she's got a hidden agenda but her past relationship with the new Director has me thinking. I know that Ari is the one that killed Kate because they had to bring that story line to a close. Ari is dead and now Gibbs can move on---getting back to that NCIS stuff that he gets paid for!!!!
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Hi Critter It's nice to see you here

Me too I was shocked when I saw the season 2 finale ..I actually was shocked for like 2 days afterward ..her death was very graphic

but it's hard to move one when Kate was so popular for 2 seasons . She also was vey much liked by all the team ..She had a nice heart . They all knew that there was a risk of being killed as they were agents carrying guns and Kate said in at the beginning of Twilight ( a clue that she was gonna go ) but when it actually happens to your favourite character , it's hard to move on ...It's like Sam being killed off in Stargate just because TPTB decides it's the time for her to go and that they do not want to put on screen shots of Sam and jack being together .
                              I knew Sasha wanted to leave the show because it was too tiring but Ihope she accepted a few cameos for season 3

I hope ZIva is not the nice new girl of the NCIS as you said . ..I don't think I would like that for the show ..I would like her to deceive the whole team but very slowly so that we know she is a real baddy at the eand of season 3 ...but that's only because I miss Kate too much , I try to find anything to love to hate Ziva .
                              I will be sad if Kate's name is not mentionned anymore and I would like to see Tony thinking of Kate a bit more with some Sasha cameos but like you said ...with in character Kate as Kate was a smart woman .

Oh well , we'll see but I miss not seeing Kate interacting with the others and specially Tony

I have't seen "Switch "yet and I'm scared to watch it

Caty

Comment

Working...
                              X