Page 3 of 196 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Default Re: NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Spoilers for episode 8 "Under covers " airing next

Episode Title: "Under Covers"

Spoiler:
    TONY AND ZIVA ENGAGE IN A SECRET RENDEZVOUS AS A PAIR OF UNDERCOVER ASSASSINS, ON "NCIS," TUESDAY, NOV. 8

"Under Covers" -- When the bodies of two assassins are delivered to NCIS from overseas, Tony and Ziva assume their identities undercover and engage in a sexy rendezvous at a luxury hotel in order to find their target, on NCIS, Tuesday, Nov. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Aaron Lipstadt directed the episode from a script by L. D. Zlotoff.

Tony and Ziva go under cover as deceased married assassins in order to find out who their target was and who hired the hit. But while the two are feigning marital bliss in a lavish hotel suite, romantic sparks erupt. Meanwhile, Gibbs discovers that NCIS might not be the only federal agency on the case.

My reaction to that forecoming episode :

I know where to stand ..I just watched the Voyeur's web and really Ziva is annoying me more and more . I just can't stand her ..everything about her ...her laugh, the way she speaks , her stupid comments , her reaction to something different ..like her reaction to the PC not working ..I think that was real stupid . She was bearable in Kill Ari 1 and 2 , Mind games, and Silver war ..but now ..I had enough of her .

So about the Undercover episode , I think
    Spoiler:
    it 's appalling that TPTB could do something like that so close to Kate's death and why would they do that to the Kate/Tony fans ..Kate existed for 2 years in NCIS , it's not like Tony had nothing to do with her ..so saying that romantics spark between him and Ziva considering he just met her is a real kick in the teeth for the Tony/Kate fans .

I think I will not watch any futher episodes of season 3 unless I know I won't be disappointed .
    And So far , I'm taping over "Switch" and "The voyeur's webb" because I will never ever watch those 2 episodes .

I like NCIS because Kate was with the team ..I could handle Paula Cassidy instead of Ziva ..Paula is a mature woman and I can relate more to her .She has charms , not as much as Kate because Kate was special but Paula is good ..I want Paula instead of Ziva to be full time MCIS agent ..it will be more funny in a good way

Caty

Just finished watching Honor Code (Under Covers will be shown next week)

Spoiler:
    A 6-year-old boy tells the NCIS team that his father, an officer working as the Navy's liaison with a defense contractor on a highly confidential project, has been kidnapped.

I like it, to give a rate, I would give 2/5. It has moments that really-really NOT necessary, but maybe needed, so *shrugs*

Best quotes :
    Spoiler:

Gibbs to Chip : Wipe that dirt from your lips! and then Abby & Probie pointing at their lips when Chip don't get it that Gibbs meant his ridiculous moustache, LOL
    Abby : He's (Zach the boy) like Minie-Gibbs!
    Ducky to Ziva : Would you like to talk over dinner ?, my mum would love to meet you!
    Surprisingly Tony doesn't have good quote, he's like "below par" tonight

Best scenes:
    Spoiler:
    when Ziva supposedly good at her torture just slither her finger and the secretary twitched and gave away secrets!
    Gibbs had/has little girl probably dead now

sig.by : lilferret

I completely agree, with Ziva having a hidden agenda, Kate shouldn't have been killed, it didn't make any sense to me to kill her, in that fashion, it was so shocking, I couldn't even sleep that night, it unnerved me so.

My favorite character is Abby, if she is harmed, there'd be no further chance of me watching that show. I like the back and forth between her and McGee, and she is extraordinarily beautiful, a pale lady, a dark lady, or a red head, always attracts me, I still don't know why that is.

Quote Originally Posted by JanusAncient
    I completely agree, with Ziva having a hidden agenda, Kate shouldn't have been killed, it didn't make any sense to me to kill her, in that fashion, it was so shocking, I couldn't even sleep that night, it unnerved me so.

My favorite character is Abby, if she is harmed, there'd be no further chance of me watching that show. I like the back and forth between her and McGee, and she is extraordinarily beautiful, a pale lady, a dark lady, or a red head, always attracts me, I still don't know why that is.

Yeah !!! I don't know !!!I can't relate to Ziva but I could relate to Kate and Paula . shame though because I don't think I can watch the show any longer . Ziva annoys me too much . She should be a recurring character and Paula a regular for me to carry on watching the show .

and Abby is great , intelligent , dynamic and a real scientist

Caty

Anyone want to buy me DVD copies of all the NCIS seasons? .... anyone? ... hello?

Quote Originally Posted by GLink
    Anyone want to buy me DVD copies of all the NCIS seasons? .... anyone? ... hello?

Well , I also have season 1 and 2 on DVD and the first 3 episodes of season 3 ..but I stopped after that . I'm not taping and watching NCIS now . I will just watch season 1 and 2 when I need to

Why do you want to sell you DVD copies of NCIS ?!! You don't watch your DVD copies anymore !!!!

Good luck though

Caty

I've just discovered NCIS and i love it!

Tony is so sexy

Its not just tony i like, but i really wanted to post that pic!

lissafoss has formally resurrected this thread from the archives, good for you.

On topic though, I like NCIS, it's fun to watch, but I preferred JAG over NCIS.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

I liked JAG but never really got into it. I was always busy when it was on. I'll have more to discuss after christmas as i'm getting season 1 and 2. i've only started watching it a few weeks ago so not seen that many episodes yet.

I LOVE NCIS!!!!! I don't really prefer Kate over Ziva, or vice versa. I like both in their different ways, but I was really shocked when Kate got killed off. Personally, I was thinking Tony would get killed off, but back then I didn't really watch NCIS.

For the record, I can't say that NCIS has gotten worse with Kate's departure. To me, it's good ol' NCIS.

For today and last week's ep in Australia:
    Spoiler:
    Was very interesting to see Gibbs with a moustache. I wonder if it "changes" him in any way..

Wow. Digging back in the forum archives you find all sorts of interesting threads. NCIS is my top all time favorite show, so I had to resurrect this thread. Anyone else out there? How do you all like what's been going on in Season 4? Spoilers for Season 4:

Spoiler:
    1) Tony is really starting to get some maturity, but he's still a lot of fun. I love his romance with Jeanne Benoit - she's sweet and fun, and seems perfect for Tony. I hope it works out for them - I'm afraid something will happen to her.

2) Ziva is still hilarious with all her mangled American idioms. But she's fit into the team nicely. I miss Kate a lot, but I love Ziva too.

3) Gibbs is working on a nice triangle there with the Director and the Army Colonel. Personally, I vote for the Colonel. I like Jenny alright, but she seems just a little fussy for Gibbs. The Colonel is more down to earth, and she fits Gibbs better. I'm wondering if they're going to bring her on full-time next year, or maybe recurring. There's been some slight hints that maybe the Director is going to recruit her?

4) I love Abby. She and Gibbs have such a cool relationship. Gibbs treats her like a daughter, and it's very sweet.

OK, I could keep gushing on and on - there's still McGee and Ducky....but I'll stop there. But this is really the best team show out there IMO. What does everyone think the big secret is that will be revealed at the end of the season?

WARNING: Spoilers for recurring character death in episode #4-19:
    Spoiler:
    And, oh wow - Paula Cassidy getting killed.... That was sad. I really liked Paula.

Ahhh I love NCIS too

Above:
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Palmer and Lee. That's one I didn't see coming. For the thing about "The Director going to recruit her" Didn't Jenny offer her a job in 4-17?
    FOR 4-19
    Spoiler:
    OHH MYYYYYYYY AUSHRAIUH WHATTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?! Noooooo Paula gets killed? Nup, not up to it yet. I'm up to Sharif Returns..the one where Gibbs meets the colonel for the second time.
    Last edited by broken-heart; May 7th, 2007 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by broken-heart View Post
    Ahhh I love NCIS too

Above:
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Palmer and Lee. That's one I didn't see coming. For the thing about "The Director going to recruit her" Didn't Jenny offer her a job in 4-17?
    Spoiler:

No, I didn't see that one coming either. I'm just waiting for Ducky to find out how they've been sneaking around behind his back. Or for us to find out he's known all along.

You know, I'm not sure if the Director offered her a job or not! Jenny asked her to stay behind, offered her a drink, and asked her about what she planned to do after she got out of the Army. Later we see the Colonel bossing the team, and doing a decent job, while Gibbs and Jenny look on and then share a look and a nod. I wondered if that meant she was going to be hired but I wasn't sure! Did you catch something I missed? *thinks to self its very possible*

Regarding 4-19 [MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD]
    FOR 4-19
    Spoiler:
    OHH MYYYYYYYY AUSHRAIUH WHATTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?! Noooooo Paula gets killed? Nup, not up to it yet. I'm up to Sharif Returns..the one where Gibbs meets the colonel for the second time.
    Spoiler:

Yes, I'm sorry. It was a heartbreaking episode, but in a good way, though I hated what happened to Paula. She died heroically though - does that help?

Spoiler:
    I think they wanted to hire her, but I guess it depends whether she wants the job or not...
    4-19
    Spoiler:
    Yeah..but still, it doesn't change the fact that we won't see her again..

Just found this thread and thought what the heck, I'll come in and comment.
    I've just started watching NCIS. I think we've just started on season 4 in the UK? I'm not sure.
    Anyway I used to catch the odd episode every now and again. My mum watches it all the time. Recently I've been sucked in so I'm watching the new episodes and trying to catch as many of the older ones as possible.
    Still, the great thing about it is that it's quite easy to get into it even though I haven't seen all of the first few series.

Anyway I love all the characters. I think Abby probably beats the rest to being my favourite...I love Ducky as well

I can't say that I have any favourites. I loved the bit when
    Spoiler:
    they were talking about harassment and hugging classified as 'yellow light' and this quote..
    DiNozzo: What would this classify as? *Does a Gibbs head whack*
    Person: RED LIGHT. Has someone been doing this to you?
    *Glances at Gibbs, with Gibbs staring baack*
    DiNozzo: No...

Also, for anyone in Australia, Michael Weatherly is going to be appearing on Rove this Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by broken-heart View Post
    I can't say that I have any favourites. I loved the bit when
    Spoiler:
    they were talking about harassment and hugging classified as 'yellow light' and this quote..
    DiNozzo: What would this classify as? *Does a Gibbs head whack*
    Person: RED LIGHT. Has someone been doing this to you?
    *Glances at Gibbs, with Gibbs staring baack*
    DiNozzo: No...

Also, for anyone in Australia, Michael Weatherly is going to be appearing on Rove this Sunday

Oh I loved that part too! There are too many favorite parts to name though. I really need to get the DVDs.

I don't know if I could choose a favorite either - I love them all.

Yeah, I've got Season 1&2 on DVD, but I'm waiting to see Season 3 get cheap

Here's a couple of news bits related to NCIS.

From April 23 - TVGuide:
    NCIS Feud Erupts! Harmon to Walk?

From May 6 - The Hollywood Reporter:
    Creator-Producer Bellisario exits 'NCIS'

What do you all think?

Post Re: NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

I've been watching the one season only. Great show, funny cast.