SG-1 Fanmade Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 Fanmade Toys

I just found these online and at first thought they were kinda stupid, then when I saw the Egyptian tombs I was actually really impressed. I don't know who did these but here's the site so he/she gets credit.

http://www.lunerouge.org/spip/articl...id_article=236

Enjoy.

These are my two favorites...

I posted some on my AvP site once because they had some custom AvP figures. I'll dig up the site and post it.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

They are very impressive, nice find!

Comment

Indeed - some kool designs there, must have taken the person who created them alot of time.

Can't wait to see what the Official Figures look like

Comment

Same here, wish I could do half the things Stargate fans can do

Comment

Frackin awesome
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Well seems the website is down, for the other ones I was talking about. But those are pretty cool.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Those are neat. Just makes me want these action figures even more now. It really is amazing what some people can come up with.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah I got bored waiting for them to create figures so I made my own 12 inch ones. You can check them out here:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/property_of_sg1/my_photos

Please let me know what you think. The Atlantis ones are still a work in progress. And as soon as I can find someone to make me a better Carter head she'll have to do. But please feel free to give me your 2 cents!!!
                  Last edited by MajGenJackONeill; 05 April 2006, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Wow, some people are so creative!
                    Wish there was a better shot of that gate.

I don't think I have the patience.....I was thinking about trying to make a gate cake but I can't bake to start with. lol
                    I'm waiting to buy my Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by MajGenJackONeill
                      Yeah I got bored waiting for them to create figures so I made my own 1 inch ones. You can check them out here:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/property_of_sg1/my_photos

Please let me know what you think. The Atlantis ones are still a work in progress. And as soon as I can find someone to make me a better Carter head she'll have to do. But please feel free to give me your 2 cents!!!
                      Wow! Those are truly impressive! Did you use existing dolls? How did you adapt the faces? Did you sew the clothes yourself? *wishing I had one tenth of your talent*

My opinion: most successful--Jack, least successful (but still VERY impressive)--Ronan

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Very impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
                          Wow! Those are truly impressive! Did you use existing dolls? How did you adapt the faces? Did you sew the clothes yourself? *wishing I had one tenth of your talent*

My opinion: most successful--Jack, least successful (but still VERY impressive)--Ronan
                          The bodies were traditional Dragon figures. Jack, Daniel and Teal'c were sculpted heads.

Jack is my pride and joy. He is the one I give the most attention too.

Alot of the clothing is just modified off the rack stuff. The only thing that is mad from scratch were Sheppard's jacket and all of Ronan's gear. The Atlantis ones are still works in progress. Alot of tinkering is still needed on them.

And hey! If anyone out there knows someone who has a good Carter head sculpt please let me know! Thanks

Comment

great work! keep it up.
                            sigpic

Request signatures/wallpaper here.
                            check out everything i've made so far

Comment

Originally posted by MajGenJackONeill
                              The bodies were traditional Dragon figures. Jack, Daniel and Teal'c were sculpted heads.

Jack is my pride and joy. He is the one I give the most attention too.

Alot of the clothing is just modified off the rack stuff. The only thing that is mad from scratch were Sheppard's jacket and all of Ronan's gear. The Atlantis ones are still works in progress. Alot of tinkering is still needed on them.

And hey! If anyone out there knows someone who has a good Carter head sculpt please let me know! Thanks
                              ?Dragon figures? Forgive my ignorance...

What material do you use for sculpting?

I can see why the Jack figure is your pride and joy--it really is very nice (oh, words are so inadequate!).

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Working...
                              X