No announcement yet.

John Grant/Sivea Ve'nal Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh. Not noticed this thread yet. Thinking back, the only thing I can see pointing to a ship was that very funny conversation they had about how Sivea didn't need to worry about her weight (she hadn't taken any apple pie, as I recall). I think that was one of the last eps of series one. Quite funny, not sure it's grounds for a ship just yet though.
    Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

THis may be the Sivea/Grant topic, but since EAG mentioned it.

Expect to see a bit more regarding Bay'lar and Sivea in the later episodes.
      Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
      Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
      Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
      Stargate Destiny, Fan
      Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
        Huh. Not noticed this thread yet. Thinking back, the only thing I can see pointing to a ship was that very funny conversation they had about how Sivea didn't need to worry about her weight (she hadn't taken any apple pie, as I recall). I think that was one of the last eps of series one. Quite funny, not sure it's grounds for a ship just yet though.
        You need to check out the first episode of season two.

Spoiler:
        Who goes to visit Grant before his mission? Sivea!

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
        I'll throw in my two cents, and say these two definitely have a special relationship. But I've said that before. Did you know that they meet every Monday morning to go through their mission reports together? Unless they're off station of course.
        !?!?!?

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
        This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

So, everyone, what'er your hopes, shipping-wise, for "The Adversary"?

Comment

Well...its him alone.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Um... heard of, IIRC the term, angst?

Comment

Originally posted by NoDot
                So, everyone, what'er your hopes, shipping-wise, for "The Adversary"?
                Hmm. I'm interested in this too. There's this one scene...
                Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

You mean the, "I wouldn't do this for anyone else" thing?

Comment

Personally I hope they dont' get together. If any thing I rather Sivea and Chase together make more interesting stories.(cant recall if chase is single)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
                      You mean the, "I wouldn't do this for anyone else" thing?
                      Hmm. You sure we're talking about the same episode?

Comment

Originally posted by travis
                        Personally I hope they dont' get together. If any thing I rather Sivea and Chase together make more interesting stories.(cant recall if chase is single)
                        Is Chase single? Good question. "The Fantastic Three" might provide answers, or on the other hand, it might make it even more unclear.

Comment

Originally posted by travis
                          Please go away and make your own ship thread instead of invading ours!

Comment

Originally posted by NoDot
                            Please go away and make your own ship thread instead of invading ours!
                            Now now no need to get nasty
                            Just expressing my opinion
                            sigpic

Comment

I have mixed feelings for this retlationship to go into any thing more.
                              On the one hand I do not like it or the idea of this relationship. I don not think that a show needs to have a romance in it, especially such a well written show like Horizon. It would be nice to have but not a must, and in my personal opinion there is to much of that going around T.V. and or the internet these days.
                              On the other hand the idea of this really intrigues me because after all she has been inside his head and is already proabably closer to him than anyone ever has been. I mean not to sound cliche but she might know him better than himself.
                              Do I think that there is potential for this, yes I do think that there is great potential for them to hook up.
                              Do I think it is neccessary to the plot of the series, no.
                              Would I like it either way it would happen. Yes as long as it is written well, or has a really good plot than I am all for it.

Comment

Considering everything, I think we can all agree there isn't going to be any official shipping for the entirety of the show, except for the end...

It's also interesting that I'm not the one who bumped the thread this time...

Comment

Working...
                                X