X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode Idea

Okay, I've got ideas for two episodes.
    They're related, but it's not a two-parter.

1 Felger does it again.

The SGC is trying to crank up its production of refined Tretonin.
    They have opened negotations with a planet called Doz (Do + OZ makes Doz.)
    Doz sends an ambassador, but there's a problem.
    The ambassador arrives to early.
    He only wants to talk to SG-1, but SG-1 is on a mission and O'Neill is fishing.

So (You can feel it coming) Felger, Chloe and two other people pretend to be SG-1 and make the deal.
    But then the real SG-1 and O'Neill come back.
    And Felger most somehow keep the whole thing secret, otherwise the whole thing will blow up in his face.

2 Doz strikes back.

Felger has managed to make the deal and keep the whole thing under wraps somehow.
    But a few weeks later, SG-1 and the ambassador figure out the truth.
    O'Neill tries to shoot Felger and has to be tied to bed in the infirmary.
    Now it's up to Daniel to undo this whole mess.
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Why would O'Neill shoot him? He managed to get the deal? Then there's no problem. It's not like Jack haven't pulled a fast one.

Comment

Because Felger pretended to be him.
      Plus, O'Neill can't stand Felger.
      Not to mention the fact that he lied to O'Neill.
      And the deal came apart once the ambassador figured out he'd been had.
      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Sorry, I don't buy that. O'Neill didn't shoot any tok'ra, not the tollans, didn't shoot the Asgards in Red Sky. You can't go around shooting ppl just because you were away and/or you don't like them.

Comment

Tell that to Jack....
          sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Jack hasn't shot him yet.
            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

More of a "Fan-fic" idea, I'm afraid !

Have to add:I'd read it in full form .Have you considered submitting the story to GW,or other Fic sites?
              (No sarcasm intended.)
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

This is kinda not the greatest idea. Felger needs to have his own spin-off talk show.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Hello Im new I've had an Idea for an episode.
                  the asgard arrive in orbit and beam down. They ask sg1 what is happening,
                  sg1 have no idea what the asgard are talking about thor(or another asgard)
                  says thay have detected a powerful energy spike coming from earth.
                  sg1 no nothing about this so thay decide to help thor track down the
                  cause.They succeed in tracing the source to england (Glastonbury)and a
                  suberban house thay try to use thor'strasporter but are blocked by a shield
                  thay beam down outside the house and knock on the door.a man answers
                  looking suspicous sg1 demand to know how he has alien technology
                  the man is wearing several pieces of alien machinery, suddenly sg1 is beamed
                  into some holding cells were thay are questioned by this man thay discover
                  that he is human but has the ancient database though genetic memory
                  that was incoded by the ancients before thay ascended as inheritance
                  the knowlege was triggerd by sg1 useing the ancient communication device
                  under Glastonbury Tor.the man has built a powerfull battle ship under his
                  house the energy spike was him testing the ships systems.sg1 try to convince the man to help them against the ori but he distrusts the government (he's a conspircy theorist) he decides to take his ship and
                  investigate the galaxy to see for himself if the ori have invaded.
                  It's only a work in progress I still have to make some ajustments
                  helpful suggestions welcome

Comment

Where is he getting all the money to build all that stuff?
                    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

.In the episode I was thinking that he stole it useing a transporter or hacked into the government and transfered the funds into an account he controls. an asended ancient built a stargate in sams cellar
                      using commonly available stuff that didn't break sams credit limit to buy all you need is the knowlage
                      you can work around primitive technology.that prior does in season 9 .I refer to the sattalite
                      that destroyed the promeatheus.
                      Last edited by francis; 17 July 2006, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                        Sorry, I don't buy that. O'Neill didn't shoot any tok'ra, not the tollans, didn't shoot the Asgards in Red Sky. You can't go around shooting ppl just because you were away and/or you don't like them.
                        Jack shot Maybourne!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                          Jack shot Maybourne!
                          Yeah, but that's Maybourne. Nobody cares if you shoot him.
                          Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                          Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                          -Audioslave

Comment

Working...
                          X