No announcement yet.

Summit (515)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame the Tok'ra got blitzed by Zipacna.
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Not my ep - neither this one nor the following one.
      CARPE DIEM
      ANJA

Comment

If I was Daniel I would be thinking "this is a bad idea" throughout.. And Yu must look an idiot with Daniel Jackson walking around behind him

Comment

Ah the Tok'ra... they always come with good tidings, don't they.

They always sorta give me this "what could possibly go wrong this time" feeling, and lo and behold... Zippie's back to ruin the day.

The plan was ... well, it was a good plan. You know, attending the summit of the System Lords and take them all out at once. But darn it, first Osiris/Sarah shows up and Daniel gets cold feet, and then Zippie decides to fry the Tok'ra and deal with them once and for all.

I love the episode though because we get to see more Goa'uld, like Bastet and Kali, and Morrigan and Ba'al. We learn about lothars and their current situation (or how Sobek came to his unfortunate ending).

And there's Lantash and Elliot.

Anywho... more to come in The Last Stand so onwards to part II...

How would you rate SG-1's "Summit?"

Excellent
          Good
          Fair
          Poor
          Terrible
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Are we throwing the 3 episode guide out this week?
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Are we throwing the 3 episode guide out this week?
              Nope... I just had a day off and no interest in doing anything else but hang in the couch and just... watch something or play Assassin's Creed. I watched SG-1.

I wanted to sit outside but outside was too chilly so instead I sat inside.

Comment

Oh, I forgot to comment on this. I really liked it, it was excellent! All those Goa'uld system lords in one place!

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
                  Oh, I forgot to comment on this. I really liked it, it was excellent! All those Goa'uld system lords in one place!
                  I noticed since it wasn't showing up in my subscribed threads which is now a mile long thanks to you.

Comment

So sorry. I appreciate your sacrifice for my need to share.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Nope... I just had a day off and no interest in doing anything else but hang in the couch and just... watch something or play Assassin's Creed. I watched SG-1.

I wanted to sit outside but outside was too chilly so instead I sat inside.
                      I'll trade you. We have 90 F weather right now
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I'll trade you. We have 90 F weather right now
                        Trading weather is no longer an option, we're going back to hot summer weather... it's like the weather can't even remember it dropped down 20 degrees on tuesday.

Comment

3-episode quiz: 48 Hours, Summit & Last Stand

Jigsaw puzzle: Summit

Comment

10:30

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
                              10:30
                              Approximately the time my brain wakes up in the morning and starts doing useful things. Before that time it's a toss-up.

Comment

hrrrm.... when the weather is sporatic.... be afraid of the possibilty of whizzing micro black holes :/ thats one possibility, or experimental satelites maybe... ooh... or someone figured out how to convert heat directly into electricity :/

Comment

Working...
                                X