No announcement yet.

Summit (515)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah my first Stargate episode. You never forget your first. Its a wonder I continued watching. What I mean is this episode requires a lot of exposition. If you haven't seen SG1, this episode is confusing. Its a transition. Getting rid of the old Goa'uld and introducing new ones like Ba'al and the unseen one I'll mention in the next part. I love that Daniel really plays the slave easily. Not much to say SG1 on Revenna. Jack's prejudice of the Tokra really annoys me bur i do like seeing Lantash again. Its a good with 7 minutes 8 seconds
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Wow, Summit's your first... yeah, you never forget your first -- which I did. I don't know what my first was cause I started watching in the middle of it so I haven't a clue... They definitely were going off-world cause MacGuyver stepped through this blue puddle of water.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I don't remember the first episode I saw it its entirety. I do know that my BFF suckered me into watching by showing me snippets she knew I'd like. By then, the show was off the air.

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

It was somewhat rememberable as I was sick with a terrible flu during this episode. At the time, I thought the System Lord's and Goa'uld were separate aliens
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

8 minutes and 14 seconds
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Working...
              X