No announcement yet.

Summit (515)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone point me to an image of Osiris from this episode? I sew and I'd like to try to create the costume she was wearing. I'd like an image to work from.

This is my one & only post in this forum. If possible, can you reply directly to me in email? [email protected]

--thanks,
    bailey
    dance like no one is watching

Comment

cannibals they ate each other they are all cannibals maybe that is why Anubis chose osiris because he did not want to eat another Goauld

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis345
        cannibals they ate each other they are all cannibals maybe that is why Anubis chose osiris because he did not want to eat another Goauld
        I wonder if he can eat at all?

Comment

-Why are their no guards in the gateroom when the Tok'ra arrive?

-Why is SG-1 the only team with P-90's?

-I thought Zippy was dead? Didn't Teal'c break his neck in 'Triad'?
          Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Did I mention yet another Tok'ra (Lantash, this time) taking an unwilling host to save its own life?
            I don't think that's a fair statement. Elliot would have died anyway from his severe internal injuries -- Lantesh was attempting to save him as well as himself. If it were solely selfishly motivated, I would have presumed he would have chosen a less injured host, such as Sam. Plus, without Lantesh's help, they would not have been able to get up to the surface, contact Jacob, etc. I had been thinking that Sam would have put lantesh in an injured SG member had he not already gone into Elliot. It would have been the best course of action.

I do think the tok'ra have some attitude problems and aren't always as upfront as they should be, but they are not a selfish group. In fact they are the most selfless of the races I have seen.

Zipacna's appearance
            Ahhh, that's his name. The goa'uld who was Klorel's representative at the trial on Tollana, right?

I absolutely agree regarding Osiris/Sarah's performance. Brilliant delivery of her lines. She makes an excellent haughty goa'uld. She's nice eye candy too..

I don't know Anubis very well yet, but seeing as he has committed crimes that even the Goa'uld consider 'unspeakable', I doubt he has any objections to cannibalism.

I thought Zippy was dead? Didn't Teal'c break his neck in 'Triad'?
            Who's Zippy? I don't think this 'Triad' episode has occurred yet.

I was very pleased to see/meet Bastet, Ba'al (he's indeed as yummy as I've heard), and Kali -- the last is one of my favourite mythical goddesses. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them and of Anubis.

Daniel didn't look too bad, either. Okay, I'll shut up and refrain from drooling here and do it in the appropriate thread.
            It's alright, you are hardly alone in your drooling.

Comment

Zippy's the nickname for Zipacna. And no, Teal'c didn't snap his neck, he just pulled a Walker Texas Ranger on him and made him pass out. Teal'c later made a comment that Zippy had escaped through the Stargate.
              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Have I gone bonzo? When did Teal'c even get NEAR Zipacna? And wasn't he in ships? Why would he need to escape through the stargate?

I'm very confused!

Comment

Sorry. When we're talking about Teal'c making Zipacna pass out and Zippy escaping through the Stargate, we're talking about the Season 2 episode, "Pretense."
                  Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                    This one of the episodes I liked of season 5 very cool,we get to see Eliot and the goa'uld systemlords,some of we had never seen before but way cool !! and the osiris was in it and it went about Anubis cool huh !! very great episode
                    This is a GREAT epidose and i really liked to see Eliot, i happy that he is a Tok'ra now, that mean we will see him more i hope

Comment

Ok I'm new in these parts and not a great one for reading blog so forgive me if it's all been said before

This has to be one of my favourite episodes firstly it's opening out into different Pantheon's such as Celtic, Hindu, African, Canaanite and Slavic, secondly it's great to have Zipacna back, tho he's not quite in the same class as Sid Vicious for the sneer, I wonder how many times he's had the words "You Waste MY Time" thrown at him when his best chat up lines have failed, it's also good to have Osiris back. Do cargo ships have loo's cos that's where it looks like Jacob's been when he comes running back from when Daniel calls, how did Ba'al's slave get to be the MC.

That's about it for now, thanks for letting me ramble

Comment

I liked this episode, great plan by the Tok'ra.

Comment

The introdution of more Goa'uld makeing it seem as if they never end!!, the episode was really good and it felt like SG-1 cared about the Tok'ra and the mess they had created after killing one Goa'uld after the other

Comment

Man, why couldnt we see ALL these new Goualds in other episodes (besides Baal)

Comment

Do we ever see that dominatrex looking chick in any other episodes? She was freaky I wonder what her jaffa would look like. HAHA they would probably be carying around wips and I wouldnt doubt that there would be some torture devices on there mother ships.
                              sigpic

Comment

Um, no we don't. I'm not sure if you're talking about Bastet or Morrigan, but we don't see either of them after this.

Comment

Working...
                                X