• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summit (515)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON FIVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 515

The Tok'ra war with the Goa'uld escalates, and the rebel faction sends Daniel Jackson to a secret meeting between the System Lords. The Goa'uld invade the Tok'ra homeworld.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 11:52 PM.

An... interesting episode. The Tok'ra coming up with yet another plan they can't pull off without help from the allies they seem to consider inferior. Finally getting a look at all the major players. Yu, Bastet, Kali, Baal, Morrigan, Oolkun and Svong. Getting to know more how the Goa'uld internal politics works and almost getting to see the Tok'ra wiped out. Osiris and Zipacna's appearance as servents of the banished Goa'uld. What could a Goa'uld do that would be considered evil by other Goa'ulds? Ren'al and Aldwin dead and a bunch more Tok'ra gone. Oh yes.. Did I mention yet another Tok'ra (Lantash, this time) taking an unwilling host to save its own life?
    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I have a feeling you disliked the To'kra in this episode, haha.. But i do agree with everything you said. Gosh, the plan to take out all the Goa'uld System Lords would have been such a brilliant idea if Anubis hadn't come back and ruined everything
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
        I have a feeling you disliked the To'kra in this episode, haha..
        Well.. I probably wouldn't go quite so far as calling it dislike and its definately not just this episode.

One little snip from the episode pretty much sums up how I feel towards the Tok'ra.
        Elliot: I'm looking foward to meeting the Tok'ra.
        O'Neill: You'll get over it.
        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
          Elliot: I'm looking foward to meeting the Tok'ra.
          O'Neill: You'll get over it.
          Loved that part
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

the System Lords are awesome

Comment

Cool Goa'uld poison

Comment

Good ep.
                Osiris returns, mmmmmmm!
                (drools)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                  Good ep.
                  Osiris returns, mmmmmmm!
                  (drools)
                  I'll agree with that

Comment

I love learning about the system lords from Yu.

Comment

This one of the episodes I liked of season 5 very cool,we get to see Eliot and the goa'uld systemlords,some of we had never seen before but way cool !! and the osiris was in it and it went about Anubis cool huh !! very great episode
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

I loved the costumes of the system lords in this episode. So gorgeous.

Daniel didn't look too bad, either. Okay, I'll shut up and refrain from drooling here and do it in the appropriate thread.

Osiris is such a bad ass. I loved when she confronted Daniel about what he was doing here and the way she said insolence.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

This was one cool ep. Shows what meetings between the System Lords are like, and a little bit more into the personal service of the Goa'uld. The woman they got to do Osiris is absolutely perfect for her part. She just always has this look of, "How dare you even think of speaking to me? I shall kill you if you say another word for you are not worthy of my presence."
                          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                            ...Osiris is such a bad ass. I loved when she confronted Daniel about what he was doing here and the way she said insolence.

Lisa Michelle
                            Three things you can always count on with goa'uld:
                            a. the word 'impudence'
                            b. the word 'insolence'
                            c. crappy fashion sense

Comment

I thought that there was plenty of suspense in this episode. Even when I rewatch it, I feel like shouting at Daniel to release the poison before Osiris arrives.

Comment

Working...
                              X