Providence (205)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
    Well I've finished reading this. Still a great episode and all my previous comments are the same.

Was there any scenes removed from this?
    One, yes. It was at the end, after they returned to the Horizon but before the Christine and Lenori scene. It was between Grant and Chase, and it casted some light on a few things. I don't unfortunately have a copy of it, but Alex probably does.
    Rocky

Comment

I should definitely have a copy of it. Somewhere in the vast expanse of my hard drive.

Once I'll find it, I'll put it up.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Cool. Look forward to it.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

A more stand-alone episode than the others in Season Two so far, "Providence" follows the recognizable SG-1, SGA "go through the gate, get in trouble" episodes.

The mining material is an idea that had been done before, SG-1 has it's Naquada and SGA has ZPMs, so this episode does fit in fairly well with the SG universe

David's comment about the planet's name was brilliantly hilarious.

The episode gets off to a pretty good start, but for me it felt a bit slow and ponderous.

Christine's evolution away from her nerves is good to see, the characters in SGH do feel like they are changing and going through a journey. The same goes for Tom.

I liked the general themes, the religion one is a SG favourite, though I'm not sure anything particularly new came out of it.

I guess it had to happen eventually, I wasn't really a fan of the episode in general. There wasn't any particular thing that struck me as being bad in the episode, it just didn't grab me as much as others have.

For me this one was average.
          I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Don't feel like a lenghty review. Shows classic Stargate and some much needed character development for Christine
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
            X