... And Found (205)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaobuttons
    Sawyer called them Tailies (people from the tail), so that's what I've been calling them.
    Gotcha! See you all listen better than I do because I didn't catch that!

I think Kate was looking through the notes to see if anyone said anything about her being a criminal.
    That's exactly what I think! Or looking for her own note ...

And I knew that's where she would find the ring, very very predictable. It was about the only thing in the entire show that was though, so I'll cut them some slack.
    :: Raises hand :: Gullible. I think my name is under the definition.

Adrianne
    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
      I missed that episode where Danielle (must. learn. names) explained the black smoke so I missed where Alex was given a gender but vaguely remember it being said that Alex was a girl -- which I thought was strange because everyone said Danielle took Aaron, which I could have excepted if Alex was a boy ... kind of like her son was taken so she took Aaron to replace him kind of thing ... but since Alex is a girl I could never except that everyone thought Danielle took Aaron because taking a boy to replacce your daughter
      Adrianne
      I was always under the impression that Danielle took Aaron to offer him to the others in exchange for Alex, not to replace Alex. As to whether they would have done so, I don't know, but remember Danielle isn't quite right in the head.
      sigpic

Comment

Did Danielle actually take Aaron or is only implied that she did ... Because I thought it was finally revealed that she didn't take him. Course, I might have missed that episode too -- where she actually did take Aaron.

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

She did take him, but then came back. She said that she went to the smoke and nobody was there, they didn't want that child.
          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Danielle took Aaron because she heard 'the others' whispers saying they were coming for 'the boy'. When she saw Aaron, she assumed that is who they were after, since her child had also been taken shortly after birth.
            "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

I so knew where the ring was
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

I think we're meant to know where the ring was...
                It was obvious from the previous episode when she was frantically trying to bury the bottle. It's more of an excuse for the storytelling to revisit the Sun/Jin romance which was fine by me.

I'm enjoying S2 a lot more for some reason... it's a lot more intriguing so far and the flashbacks seem to be better utilized. Or maybe it's because I'm more interested in these people this season than I was last season.

Who in the world are these "Others"? And why do they want with Walt? Mr Eko intrigues me... seems to be an experienced tracker so what did he do previously? Hmmm...
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I saw trhis ep yesterday and It was great. Sure the Rings storyline ws very predictable however I loved Jin and Sun's backstory.
                  Ana Lucia ive got to say I dont like her its just because of Michelle Rodruiquez always plays these kind of characters. For example the cop in Resident Evil. She rarely ever cracks a smile.
                  Mr Eko Rocks !!!!! He is soo cool such a great Tracker and everything he looks almost one with the forest kind of like the way Locke is (I wonder if this will be visited in later episode) I can see great chemistery between Jin and Eko. Perhaps Eko's first language isnt English and thats why he relates to Jin and he is very loyal too. I understand Michael but wouldnt he notice if he saw dead bodies lying around aswell as seeing how crazy this Island is not to shout at the top of his voice after Walt.
                  Those Others if you can call them that were creepy very reminiscent of the Lost Boys from Peter Pan expecially with the Teddy Bear on the end. (Perhaps this will play a major role in later eps since the camera was so focused on that teddy).
                  And the Preview for next ep looks great too with Sawyer being Sick and all (probably Sceptesemia or something like that after all that is a nasty bullet wound hes got) And more of Shannon seing Walt. Interesting... very interesting...
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                  X