This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S2 credit stay the same for now :(

the sky one channel has used last season credit for season opener seige part 3, bit disapointed and would probably prefer they use the 10sec version but at least we got good SG1 ones.....maybe intruder will get different credits like avalon part 2 did whereas avalon part 1 did not.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

I remember reading somewhere maybe from Martin Gero or Joe Mallozzi that the new Atlantis Credits which include Jason Mamoa will be used for the first time when "Runner" or "Duet" airs.

This was I think as one of them said because Jason joins the cast in "Runner" or "Duet" so for the first two episodes the old credits will be used.

In "Canada" the new credits where used when "Duet" aired.

Comment

ah that makes sense, ive seen the new credit and i personally love them.....were so lucky cept i have a crappy TV and am watching it kinda fuzzy
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      11000! green me

Comment

The New Credits do rock.

For those who haven't checked out the full length Season Two Atlantis Opening Credits check out:

http://sg-atlantis.org/videos/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
          I remember reading somewhere maybe from Martin Gero or Joe Mallozzi that the new Atlantis Credits which include Jason Mamoa will be used for the first time when "Runner" or "Duet" airs.

This was I think as one of them said because Jason joins the cast in "Runner" or "Duet" so for the first two episodes the old credits will be used.

In "Canada" the new credits where used when "Duet" aired.
          Are you sure? I seem to remember them starting when "Condemned" aired... However my memory could be playing tricks on me.
          sigpic
          In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

For those who likes S2 Credits:

HR HDTV-rip Credits

36MB, resolution 960x544, AC3 sound 384, XviD video.

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

I heart the new credits! So much better than the tiny little shot we get of Atlantis right now -- and no theme song! January is going to be just lovely with the regular-length ones before each episode.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

To be honest, I did think the use of the old credits was a little bizarre, considering the cast changes. However, I'd rather have the old ones than that 10 second embarrassment the US had to put up with...

Actually, I have to say, I prefered the old credits, from a fangirlie point of view...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                  To be honest, I did think the use of the old credits was a little bizarre, considering the cast changes. However, I'd rather have the old ones than that 10 second embarrassment the US had to put up with...

Actually, I have to say, I prefered the old credits, from a fangirlie point of view...
                  Ah but imagine watching the new credits and knowing nothing about the new season.

"What happened to Ford? Is something going to happen to Ford?"
                  "Who is the new guy with Dreds"

New credits would give too much away - plus they feature a ton of scenes from Seige 3
                  sigpic

Comment

I sadly didnt see the Siege Part III last night

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

I'll miss the large artillery piece too Beanie! I do like the new credits though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
                        Ah but imagine watching the new credits and knowing nothing about the new season.

"What happened to Ford? Is something going to happen to Ford?"
                        "Who is the new guy with Dreds"

New credits would give too much away - plus they feature a ton of scenes from Seige 3
                        Excellent point!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                          I sadly didnt see the Siege Part III last night
                          Your not alone I have to wait till the weekend because we don't have Sky at college - I can luckily go home at the weekendens or get my brother to tape them though

Don't worry though "The Seige Part 3" Repeated is at 8pm on Saturday
                          sigpic

Comment

not to mention feature the deadalus onscreen before it even is in pegasus!
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                            X