This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Story Knights of the round Table

Hey i have a theory. I think that king Aruthur was the leader of the Altarens (ancients). And Merlin was one of the greatest scientists of the Altarens.

And in the season finaly SG1 visits an alien world were the viliage is called Camlot (spelling).

What do you think about the Alterans and the storys of Earth.

The alterans were the ancients that lived before the plague which happened 10-50 million years ago.
    Merlin was an ancient from Atlantis, which is the Lantian civilization of ancients that existed after the plague. He came to Earth about 10,000 years ago.
    King Arthur died about 1500 years ago.

If you do the math, your "theory" falls apart
    Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

I doubt the plague occured between 10 to 50 million years ago. Atlantis only left Antartica between 5-10 million years ago. Yet they were studying acension in Pegasus. So being that it is known that most ascended because of the plague that ravaged the MW then that doesn't add up. Because they would have already known how to ascend long before Atlantis travelled to Pegasus in the first place.

Anubis in threads talks about the plague & a waste of a million odd years of eveoluion. If the plague had been millions of years before then, he would have said more again. So my conclusion is that the plague happened around a couple of million years ago. I'm leaving room because Anubis doesn't state an exact figure.

Merlin returned from Atlantis, The legend of Arthur was as Jarnin said give or take 1500 years old. The trouble here is that Daniel talked about Merlin helping others ascend & Arthur being 74 when he went into the last battle. I'm not sure how they plan on explaining it but Merlin is an integral art of Arthurian mythology. So they had to of somehow shared the same time period. Perhaps Merlin placed himself in stasis after returning. Sort of a gatekeeper of ancient tech. Arthur somehow stumbles upon it, Maybe pulling the sword from the stone & re-awakening Merlin from stasis. That could explain why he looked so old when he appeared in the hologram.

Comment

Working...
      X