excuse my ignorance here but ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
    Well, it went straight to the top of the UK chart. That proves nothing - it might have been fanboys going six times each or virgins misled into thinking htey'd like it...

... but two weeks later the Firefly TV box set was at #4 in the UK DVD chart, and that couldn't be fanboys cos us fanboys/girls all got the set a year ago...

I saw it. It was hype. Bad movie. Absolutely hated it.

Comment

Serenity, the movie, to be released Dec 20th on dvd! Just in time for Christmas!

Comment

Note: This was originally alot longer....

-twitches, cringes and falls over-

Well, could you at least say what you didn't like about it....!??!

And, for the love of god, don't watch Firefly, Buffy OR angel...you'll hate them, just assuning you're an anti-Joss kinda guy.

On a lighter note, yay, december 20th!

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
          Note: This was originally alot longer....

-twitches, cringes and falls over-

Well, could you at least say what you didn't like about it....!??!

And, for the love of god, don't watch Firefly, Buffy OR angel...you'll hate them, just assuning you're an anti-Joss kinda guy.

On a lighter note, yay, december 20th!
          Actually I loved Buffy, Angel season 1 was good, it got boring after that. Serenity though... one of the worst movies I've seen this year. Sorry.

What was it I didn't like? I wrote a review of it on another site. I can link you to that or paste it here if you want

Comment

Link is good, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
              Link is good, please.
              Here you go

Comment

Much thankage!
                Edit: I just read it, you do bring up some good points...and I agree with you on some parts of the review, like the audio, there are some parts where it's kinda, you lean forward to try desperatly to hear what they're saying, but I think the cinema you went to may have been a little bit of a problem aswell, I generally didn't have any trouble at the cinema I went to.
                Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 06 December 2005, 02:57 AM.

Comment

ive just seen my first episode of firefly the dvd boxset was on special offer in hmv £18 id heard good things so i bought it ive watched the first 2 parter and i really enjoyed it

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150
                    ive just seen my first episode of firefly the dvd boxset was on special offer in hmv £18 id heard good things so i bought it ive watched the first 2 parter and i really enjoyed it
                    Welcome to the craze! Have some green!

Also, if you want a translation of any of the chinese words, find it here

Enjoy Firefly!

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150
                      Excellent!
                      Once you get past 'The Train Job', the series only gets better, and you'll never wonder again why so many Browncoats curse the name of Fox and condemn their executives to the Special Hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X