This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animal Cops

I have to say, I love these shows although they are a little hard to watch sometimes. Often, it is very gratifying to see someone who has beaten or neglected an animal get their comeuppance.

Take for example the episode that's on right now; some a-hole beat a cat so severely that the cat had to be put down. I can't wait for them to go knocking at the door of the "person" who did that.

They best hope I don't get my hands on them. I'd beat them a thousand times as bad, they're going to wish they could be put down humanely.

I say, are people just avoiding posts by me?

Only 4 views...

Comment

Originally posted by babaganoosh
      I have to say, I love these shows although they are a little hard to watch sometimes. Often, it is very gratifying to see someone who has beaten or neglected an animal get their comeuppance.

Take for example the episode that's on right now; some a-hole beat a cat so severely that the cat had to be put down. I can't wait for them to go knocking at the door of the "person" who did that.

They best hope I don't get my hands on them. I'd beat them a thousand times as bad, they're going to wish they could be put down humanely.
      I actually watch all the "Animal Cops"/"Animal Precinct" shows on Animal Planet. Pretty interesting, and always entertaining to some extent. It's great to see the animal abusers get locked up.

Comment

I watch these shows from time to time. They're sad, really... you see dogs, cats, horses, etc. that have been mistreated or malnourished. I saw a show a while ago where the main story (which was revisited several times throughout the show) was about a "cat collector" who had about 250 cats and kittens in a small house... it took them 2 full days to clear out the cats, and they were all feral and had to be put to sleep.

At the same time, it's always nice to see a situation where an animal is healed, recovers from whatever physical and emotional trauma s/he has gone through, and is placed with a new owner.
        I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

I love to watch Animal Planet. But I cannot watch Animal Cops anymore. Tears and then a headache.
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
          X