• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

48 Hours (514)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON FIVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 514

Disaster strikes the Stargate, trapping Teal'c in transit. SG-1 must turn to Russia -- and to their enemies -- for help.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 11:51 PM.

My reaction to Tanith's Death: "That's it?!?" it was very anti-climatic after all that talk about Jaffa revenge

Otherwise I thought it was a very interesting episode. It also introduced us to a great character in McKay, although I liked him better in Redemtion.

"Do you know what the food is like in Russia?!" hehehe
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

wished tanith had a better ending he was my fave goa'uld at the time. love mckay. lemon chicken and dumb blondes only he could say something like that to someone like sam.

this is one of the season 5 episodes that i'd watch a little more frequently than others. plus, teal'c's big giant goa'uld cannon! how cool was that?!
      Last edited by stargate barbie; 08 June 2004, 08:06 PM. Reason: punctuation. or should that be , :o)

Comment

That just shows that Teal'c has excellent aim But yah, i was dissapointed how Tanith died, but oh well No comment on Mckay
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I think Tanith was a great bad guy and I just hate the way he got killed off(of course, Teal'c with the huge canon was great). I had not watched this ep. until I got the DVD and when I watched it I was like: Wait a minute... wasn't that..., no they didn't, not like that. I had to rew. back to check if it was really Tanith Teal'c had just blown up.

Comment

And it was all in less then 10 seconds! (Well maybe less or more, but you know what i mean by the shortness). Then BOOM, no more Tanith
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I like this episode because of the interaction between Carter and McKay.

Comment

I wonder if they ever called McKay... Rodney

Comment

The writer had written a much longer scene for Tanith, but according to my sources, (The Illustrated Companion), the actor wanted too much money, so he wasn't actually in the ep at all. The bit with him was actually a shot from a previous ep superimposed on the bridge.
                  sigpic

Comment

good... I never liked that guy anyway... even as far as Goa'uld go.

Comment

I noticed something in this episode. I could be I missed something in a previous episode.

In the epsiode they go to the russians to borrow their DHD. Where did the DHD from the episode "Touchstone" (Season 2) go?

It was the Antartica gate, with working DHD. They got the gate, but not the DHD the NID used.

R.

Comment

The DHD from Antarctica died (as in it's power source ran out.) Carter theorized (and she's probably right) that the Antarctic gate was one of the oldest gates in the (stargate) network.
                        Rocky

Comment

Okay, but where did the NID opperatives get their DHD from?
                          R.

Comment

I thought the DHD they had from Touchstone was the DHD from the Antarctic gate.

Comment

It was.
                              Rocky

Comment

Working...
                              X