This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a question about an episode...

Hello hello! I am a noob here at Gateworld, so please dont moan at me for this thread!

Theres this one ep i love, and i cant remember it's name, and it will take me an absolute age to trawl through the seasons 1-8 synopsis'. So, i'm hoping that someone will be able to enlighten me...

All i remember from the episode is that Jack and Sam are aboard what i think was a goauld ship, they're trying to escape and Sam gets stuck behind a forcefield that she can't deactivate, and Jack will not leave her. I know there is another episode later related to this, when the tokra come to the SGC to use the lie detector on Jack and Sam, and they both have to admit that they care about each other *Aww*

Please help me, i'm hoping i will get to watch it again on Sky One!

Thank you in advance!
    "You see the problem is, God gave man a brain and a penis, yet only enough blood to work one at a time"

Originally posted by Kiffy
    Hello hello! I am a noob here at Gateworld, so please dont moan at me for this thread!

Theres this one ep i love, and i cant remember it's name, and it will take me an absolute age to trawl through the seasons 1-8 synopsis'. So, i'm hoping that someone will be able to enlighten me...

All i remember from the episode is that Jack and Sam are aboard what i think was a goauld ship, they're trying to escape and Sam gets stuck behind a forcefield that she can't deactivate, and Jack will not leave her. I know there is another episode later related to this, when the tokra come to the SGC to use the lie detector on Jack and Sam, and they both have to admit that they care about each other *Aww*

Thank you in advance!
    Hi there. The episode with the forceshield is 'Upgrades' from season 4. The other episode is 'Divide and Conquer', also from season 4.
    Welcome to Gateworld.
    sigpic

Comment

Ah yes! I remember that one, with the armbands. Excellent episode. especially when they zoom off to eat steak XD

Thank you very much!
      "You see the problem is, God gave man a brain and a penis, yet only enough blood to work one at a time"

Comment

You're welcome. If you would like to discuss these episodes, especially the 'shippy' aspects of them, there is a Sam/Jack ship discussion thread here, where you will be made welcome. If you would like to find out more about episodes shown on UK tv, there's the UK schedule thread here. I hope that helps you.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, i've already head over to the shipper thread, my new home i feel!

Thanks again!

Comment

Ah yes! I remember that one, with the armbands. Excellent episode. especially when they zoom off to eat steak XD

Thank you very much!
            Yeah that was a good one I wish they still had those they could have eventually found a way to fix it. Now that I think of it that Device reminds me of Ford's Drug ( it has its good and bad)
            Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
            Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
            new enemy of the Ori
            At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

its called upgrades
              carter "colone?"
              o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Thank you in advance!
                btw hello and welcome to the foum
                carter "colone?"
                o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Working...
                X