Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon/Sean "the bod" Maher THUNK

Poor Simon was feeling all leftout of the thunk fun

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

He looked pretty damn good in "Objects in Space". Didn't really expect him to have a body like that. It was a pity they made him put a shirt on so soon.

Comment

hehe, it was a bit of a shock after him being cooped up in all those vests, to suddenly see him like this

I love the nickname Nathan Fillion gave him 'The Bod'

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

*sigh* That scene never gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
          hehe, it was a bit of a shock after him being cooped up in all those vests, to suddenly see him like this

I love the nickname Nathan Fillion gave him 'The Bod'
          OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear I just about started to hyperventlate during this scene... SO HOT!

Excuse me while I just sit here for a few hours and stare at it.....
          BSG convert....

Comment

Ah you beat me to creating this thread! (Way to go! )

Simon is definately thunk worthy, anyone here seen the movie? It's like Simon, jumbo size!

Comment

What has the bod been up to since he finished filming Serenity? Any new series? Guest spots, movie roles?

Comment

According to IMDB he's done an episode of a tv show called "Ghost Whisperer" and his done a film called "Living 'til the End"

Comment

I have that ep of Ghost Whisperer (I'll watch pretty much anything he's in ) and I can make some caps later to share.

Comment

Simon is a very fine guy as well...he is prolly #2 on my list after Wash ...he ties with Mal
                    sigpic

Comment

It's hard to put the guys from Serenity in order... it's just too hard.

Hmm... Ghost Whisperer... was it a sizable part? I know it has another pretty face... what's his name that was in the Time Tunnel pilot with Kavan Smith.

Comment

I recon Simon looks even more buff in serenity and his hair style, it looks alot more slick...bigger budget means alot of things these days

Here's some candy to those who reckon he's hot.

Note:Not gay by the way....

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

More Pretties

Comment

Oh WOW

Thanks Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                              Oh WOW

Thanks Blue
                              Hehe, welcome. The first thing that came into my mind was 'Hello Doctor!" and that Robert Palmer song.

Comment

Working...
                              X