Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what DC comics charactars would you like to see on Smallville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

green lantern or hell..a reference to batman or gotham!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
      green lantern or hell..a reference to batman or gotham!!!!
      A reference to Batman would be pretty cool.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Batman.

Wait...

Lex Luthor? Apparently they
        Spoiler:
        killed him this season. But come on, he has to still be alive.... right?
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I have no doubt that
          Spoiler:
          Lex is still alive.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I have no doubt that
            Spoiler:
            Lex is still alive.
            I hope so! Michael Rosenbaum was fantastic in the role and is one of the reasons why I like the show so much. He has to come back for "the end".
            sigpic
            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
              I hope so! Michael Rosenbaum was fantastic in the role and is one of the reasons why I like the show so much. He has to come back for "the end".
              I certainly hope so.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I want to see Green Lantern, Batman, or Ambush Bug
                "Enemies of the Ori show no mercy in their attempts to draw believers away from the path."
                "Those who abandon the path are evil."
                "Hallowed are the Ori!"

"Individuals who point the finger and assign blame based on nothing more than their gut instinct are ignorant at best, cretins at worst." -- Joseph Mallozzi

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
                  When is "the end"?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                    When is "the end"?
                    Now that we are getting a Season 9, that is anybody's guess.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I do enjoy a bit of smallville on a tuesday evening. The only thing that would ruin the show for me is if it got like the latter seasons of lois and clark. lol

...and if they ever step over the no tights rule i want the costume to be more like the cartoon square neck rather than the superman returns round neck costume!

sigpic

Comment

(Spoilers for all past, present, and future episodes)
                        Ok, so last season had the most characters form DC comics appear in Smallville, and this season the parade of DC characters continues.
                        So, who do you want to see from the comics this season?
                        What did you think of the DC characters that have already appeared?
                        Is anyone dreading seeing the Wonder Twins on Smallville?
                        Is it just me or does Jullian Sand's (Jor-El in the upcoming episode Kandor) look like Marlon Brando( Jor-El from the Superman movies)?
                        Does anyone else think that Stuart Campbell (the hacker from "Crossfire") may be a Batman prototype?
                        And finally is anyone mad that "Jimmy" (aka Henry Jame Olsen) wasn't the "real" Jimmy?
                        Last edited by ReFRidgerator; 01 November 2009, 10:54 AM.
                        For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                          Heroes wise personaly id like to see the Smallville versions of Green Lantern and Huntress (Helena Bertinelli). While villans wise id like to see Darkseid,

Oh, I second Huntress!
                          sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Originally posted by ReFRidgerator View Post
                            (Spoilers for all past, present, and future episodes)
                            Ok, so last season had the most characters form DC comics appear in Smallville, and this season the parade of DC characters continues.
                            So, who do you want to see from the comics this season?
                            Lex Luthor.

Other than that, Virgil "Static" Hawkins.

What did you think of the DC characters that have already appeared?
                            Not bad, but Mxyzptlk was so badly butchered it's not even funny.

Is anyone dreading seeing the Wonder Twins on Smallville?
                            Not really, I think Smallville can actually do something good with these otherwise boring characters.

Is it just me or does Jullian Sand's (Jor-El in the upcoming episode Kandor) look like Marlon Brando( Jor-El from the Superman movies)?
                            Not really, Brando had better hair.

Does anyone else think that Stuart Campbell (the hacker from "Crossfire") may be a Batman prototype?
                            *shoots down insane idea*

And finally is anyone mad that "Jimmy" (aka Henry Jame Olsen) wasn't the "real" Jimmy?
                            Heck, yeah. I thought they were actually going to do something really bold for a change, but then they copped-out at the last minute.

Comment

Booster Gold! He could come back in time to steal the thunder of the Blurr and take credit.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett) showing up.

Comment

Working...
                              X