Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what DC comics charactars would you like to see on Smallville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what DC comics charactars would you like to see on Smallville?

My vote is either for Green Lantern(Hal Jordan or Jon stewart as a young green lantern in training) or Bruce Wayne in his Batman in training years. M
    Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

the Next ep we get to see Aqua man but i would also say Green Lantern
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

I have a question, what is the difference between the DC comics and Marvel comics?
      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
        I have a question, what is the difference between the DC comics and Marvel comics?
        Well, that is a long story. About 50 years ago Marvel-Man and the super villian Direct Current were battling across New York city when a young cartoonist named Stan Lee started making quick drawings of their fight. The next day is called some of his friends and...

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
          Just made by Diff ppl

DC is Superman, Batman, Aqua Man, Wonder Women, The Flash, Dooms Day,

Marvel: is X-Men, Captin America, QuickSilver, Vantastic 4, Doctor Doom, Spiderman

a few years ago they had Marvel Vs. DC comics they were pritty cool.

and Marvel is basicly Stan Lee's baby and for DC i believe Paul Levitz
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kirath
            My vote is either for Green Lantern(Hal Jordan or Jon stewart as a young green lantern in training) or Bruce Wayne in his Batman in training years. M
            I read an article recently that said they won't be bringing in Batman at all, mainly because the new Batman Begins movie takes care of that storyline, and they don't want to step on anybody's toes there. However, in the same article they said (spoilers) Brainiac is coming! I'm looking forward to that one.
            My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Originally posted by Madacapa
              About 50 years ago Marvel-Man and the super villian Direct Current were battling across New York city...
              So Marvel Man is Tesla and the supervillain Direct Current is Edison? (I disavow all knowledge of Westinghouse)

Comment

Although the producers have said that he won't show up, a young Bruce Wayne would be very cool to see. They could have Bruce meeting up with Lex on the business front. After all, Bruce Wayne is not only Batman, he's also a business man, and so a young Bruce Wayne could easily meet up with Lex concerning some sort of business venture.

But the producers have said that Bruce Wayne won't show up. A pity, since they'd have a very easy way of introducing him.
                Proud Canadian and army wife!

Comment

it would be cool if they had Doomsday
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
                    it would be cool if they had Doomsday
                    On Smallville, not so sure. You're talking about a creature that killed Superman. It would make short work of a not fully powered Clark Kent. I would like to see that character at some point though.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I would like to see on smallville Green Arrow, or current Robin (tim Drake)

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        On Smallville, not so sure. You're talking about a creature that killed Superman. It would make short work of a not fully powered Clark Kent. I would like to see that character at some point though.
                        Bruce Wayne on Smallville would be great, but I agree, we probably won't see it. It would be nice if he tried to make a deal with Lex, and Lex tried to screw him, but in the end he outmanoeuvers him. Who knows.
                        The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

I with SGDelta, in that I want to se Green Arrow.

On the pilot ep, they cut a scene in which one of the Lurthers is reading a paper in which Queen (Green Arrow), has dissappear somewhere in the Pacific.
                          This is where Queen learn how to shot a bow and arrow, and found he could never miss. He then carried this over when he return to become the Green Arrow.

Comment

Yeah I would like to see GREEN ARROW too, I used to not like GA, but after reading Smith's QUIVER, I completely LOVE that caracter. He's probably the only caracter that'll be snipping at both Lex and Clark
                            sigpic
                            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

GA would actually be a great plot device.

He wouldn't even have to be GA, just Oliver Queen. Ollie was a rich guy and he'd be a great one ep foil for Lex in a political ep...have the rich, liberal teeny guy come in to cross words with the rich elitist...

No need to do an actual GA story as they so like to do....like with Flash or Fishboy. Just a cool tie in to the comics.

And no more mention of the Junior Lifeguard Association.
                              Thanks!
                              Jordan

my page
                              My LJ
                              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
                              X