Page 1 of 150 12341151101 ... LastLast

Chevron Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Yep, I said it. Outloud and everything.

I think they are physically gorgeous together and I think they'd complement each other nicely, but I don't think it would be written well, so I don't want it to actually happen on the show.

...Seriously, I'm pretty sure I don't want this to happen on the show, and I'm reasonably sure it won't, but they do bring the pretty!

Why do I have a feeling this will be my own private thread? That's okay. Solitude is nice sometimes... I enjoy the quiet.

Default Re: The Cameron Mitchell / Samantha Carter 'Ship Thread

Haha, how'd I miss this?

I have a thing for shipping anyone other than Sam/Jack, so I could see Sam/Cam happening

Anyone have any fic links? Friendship is good too

Heart Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

This is the official thread for the Sam/Cam Ship!! <3

Can there be something there?? (Spolier image...)

Default Re: SAM/CAM Ship!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGator5
    This is the official thread for the Sam/Cam Ship!!
    <3
    No, no, a thousand times no! I'd rather gouge my own eyes out with a blunt pocket knife than countenance any such ship.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5...phugrodeg1.gif "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Why not? After last night's episode, I think they make a cute couple!

I think Sam is just a genuinely nice and tactile person. I can't see any sexual tension there, to be honest, just two friends having a good banter.

I'm a Sam/Jack shipper, so am unlikely to change my viewpoint. Although, the way they are writing Cam as a younger Jack clone, it might only be a matter of a couple of seasons before she falls head over heels.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

This is the official thread for the Sam/Cam Ship!! <3

Can there be something there?? (Spolier image...)
    Not possible!! After Season 8 Threads, it is canon that
    Spoiler:
    Sam and Jack finally went fishing. That is a metaphor for starting a relationship.
    And, if there were any doubt in your mind, in Season 9 Sam replied to
    Spoiler:
    Barrett's question if she were single, "Not exactly." That's because she's in a relationship with Jack.
    It's really very simple. Sam and Cam are professionals who may be friends, too. + = comrades/friends

However, in spite of my laying out the evidence to support my position, you are free to Ship for Sam and Cam.

Quote Originally Posted by nell
    Not possible!! After Season 8 Threads, it is canon that
    Spoiler:
    Sam and Jack finally went fishing. That is a metaphor for starting a relationship.
    And, if there were any doubt in your mind, in Season 9 Sam replied to
    Spoiler:
    Barrett's question if she were single, "Not exactly." That's because she's in a relationship with Jack.
    It's really very simple. Sam and Cam are professionals who may be friends, too. + = comrades/friends

However, in spite of my laying out the evidence to support my position, you are free to Ship for Sam and Cam.
    Honey, big, big problem..... someone posted an AT thing in SAmanda where she said that Sam is happily single at the moment.

Arrow1 Re: SAM/CAM Ship!!

Don't get me wrong people, I am a Sam/Jack shipper too. I like to think they are currently together.

However, no one said that Sam and Cam couldn't hook-up either! Maybe we could have conflit here with Sam starting to like Cam, but still holding a candle for Jack.

Don't get me wrong people, I am a Sam/Jack shipper too. I like to think they are currently together.

However, no one said that Sam and Cam couldn't hook-up either! Maybe we could have conflit here with Sam starting to like Cam, but still holding a candle for Jack.
    So not gonna happen!! Better not!! Seriously, I would consider it lame for TPTB to ship Sam and Cam. I prefer and I expect Sam and Cam to build a strong working relationship. He can benefit from her experience and brilliance. She can benefit from his humor and irreverance. Win-Win situation. But, NO SHIP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Jane
    Honey, big, big problem..... someone posted an AT thing in SAmanda where she said that Sam is happily single at the moment.
    I saw it. That's a pre-Threads and pre-
    version of Sam on a collector's card. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Back OT, no Sam and Cam. It's wrong on so many levels!! LOL

Cool Re: SAM/CAM Ship!!

Cameron and Sam ship could work...just don't call it "Scam."

*rotflmao* @ scam!!!Hahaha

Why not? After last night's episode, I think they make a cute couple!
    I can definitely see some potential here and really nice chemistry...

No.. no, just no. After "Grace" and "Threads," the powers that be would be utterly trashing Sam's character and whoring her to make a ship between her and Cameron. It's just not going to happen. No.

Cameron Re: SAM/CAM Ship!!

Quote Originally Posted by Major Tyler
    Cameron and Sam ship could work...just don't call it "Scam."
    That's funny!

Anyway, I started a Caption thread for all of you (same image, S9 Spolier). Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
    No.. no, just no. After "Grace" and "Threads," the powers that be would be utterly trashing Sam's character and whoring her to make a ship between her and Cameron. It's just not going to happen. No.
    I agree. Sam's been through too much. But then again, when was the last time that TPTB did anything that vaguely made sense?

Hey, guys! Don't be so close-minded about Sam/Cam! We're not the SG-1 PTB, so we're not callin' the shots!

It could happen, you never know... I think they would be cute together, and I support the ship, even though I may not feel strongly for it. But to say "there's no chance in hell it's going to happen" is really rude, because you're putting down what someone else thinks and feels about something.

Yeah, some of you guys are Sam/Jack shippers, and I agree with you to some degree: Sam's been through a lot with Jack, and you can see how much she cares for him, and how much he cares for her. You can even see that going back to Season 1 (Broca Divide, anyone? the "choosing a mate in a tanktop" scene?), but new guys can come in and screw with feelings and dynamics. Both guys and girls do it all the time, so don't completely rule out the Sam/Cam ship just because you don't see it that way...

Be respectful of others! You wouldn't want people putting down the Jack/Sam ship, so why put down anyone else's?

Quote Originally Posted by Hybridbabe
    Hey, guys! Don't be so close-minded about Sam/Cam! We're not the SG-1 PTB, so we're not callin' the shots!

It could happen, you never know... I think they would be cute together, and I support the ship, even though I may not feel strongly for it. But to say "there's no chance in hell it's going to happen" is really rude, because you're putting down what someone else thinks and feels about something.

Yeah, some of you guys are Sam/Jack shippers, and I agree with you to some degree: Sam's been through a lot with Jack, and you can see how much she cares for him, and how much he cares for her. You can even see that going back to Season 1 (Broca Divide, anyone? the "choosing a mate in a tanktop" scene?), but new guys can come in and screw with feelings and dynamics. Both guys and girls do it all the time, so don't completely rule out the Sam/Cam ship just because you don't see it that way...

Be respectful of others! You wouldn't want people putting down the Jack/Sam ship, so why put down anyone else's?
    Nicely said. Agree 100%.

I'm not saying there's not a chance in hell. In fact, I've stated that TPTB are in charge. I don't like the idea, because of what I've seen Sam and Jack go through, but I suppose it could happen.

At the moment, all I see there is friendship, nothing more. Perhaps there will be sparks later on, but, not meaning this as a personal insult, I rather hope not.