X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Tyler
    Cameron and Sam ship could work...just don't call it "Scam."
    That's funny!

Anyway, I started a Caption thread for all of you (same image, S9 Spolier). Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
      No.. no, just no. After "Grace" and "Threads," the powers that be would be utterly trashing Sam's character and whoring her to make a ship between her and Cameron. It's just not going to happen. No.
      I agree. Sam's been through too much. But then again, when was the last time that TPTB did anything that vaguely made sense?
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hey, guys! Don't be so close-minded about Sam/Cam! We're not the SG-1 PTB, so we're not callin' the shots!

It could happen, you never know... I think they would be cute together, and I support the ship, even though I may not feel strongly for it. But to say "there's no chance in hell it's going to happen" is really rude, because you're putting down what someone else thinks and feels about something.

Yeah, some of you guys are Sam/Jack shippers, and I agree with you to some degree: Sam's been through a lot with Jack, and you can see how much she cares for him, and how much he cares for her. You can even see that going back to Season 1 (Broca Divide, anyone? the "choosing a mate in a tanktop" scene?), but new guys can come in and screw with feelings and dynamics. Both guys and girls do it all the time, so don't completely rule out the Sam/Cam ship just because you don't see it that way...

Be respectful of others! You wouldn't want people putting down the Jack/Sam ship, so why put down anyone else's?

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
          Hey, guys! Don't be so close-minded about Sam/Cam! We're not the SG-1 PTB, so we're not callin' the shots!

It could happen, you never know... I think they would be cute together, and I support the ship, even though I may not feel strongly for it. But to say "there's no chance in hell it's going to happen" is really rude, because you're putting down what someone else thinks and feels about something.

Yeah, some of you guys are Sam/Jack shippers, and I agree with you to some degree: Sam's been through a lot with Jack, and you can see how much she cares for him, and how much he cares for her. You can even see that going back to Season 1 (Broca Divide, anyone? the "choosing a mate in a tanktop" scene?), but new guys can come in and screw with feelings and dynamics. Both guys and girls do it all the time, so don't completely rule out the Sam/Cam ship just because you don't see it that way...

Be respectful of others! You wouldn't want people putting down the Jack/Sam ship, so why put down anyone else's?
          Nicely said. Agree 100%.

Comment

I'm not saying there's not a chance in hell. In fact, I've stated that TPTB are in charge. I don't like the idea, because of what I've seen Sam and Jack go through, but I suppose it could happen.

At the moment, all I see there is friendship, nothing more. Perhaps there will be sparks later on, but, not meaning this as a personal insult, I rather hope not.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              Not possible!! After Season 8 Threads, it is canon that
              Spoiler:
              Sam and Jack finally went fishing. That is a metaphor for starting a relationship.
              Spoiler:
              He went fishing with Teal'c first...
              Was that a metaphor too?
              And, if there were any doubt in your mind, in Season 9 Sam replied to
              Spoiler:
              Barrett's question if she were single, "Not exactly." That's because she's in a relationship with Jack.
              How do you know she was referring to Jack? Personally, I think she meant Ba'al, who she had just found out was still alive, but whatever.

Re: S/C--IMO, it's as predictable as S/J was. Only worse, because I don't think Sam's the sort of chick to fall for whichever sexy leading man she happens to be working with at the moment. At least I really hope she's not. But I really hope to see the development of a strong S/C friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                Cameron and Sam ship could work...just don't call it "Scam."
                *major snortle* Scam!! Rofl!

I could hop on for that absurdly cute ship name alone!
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                  in Season 9 Sam replied to
                  Spoiler:
                  Barrett's question if she were single, "Not exactly." That's because she's in a relationship with Jack.
                  This is post "ete-Pay", correct? Sam doesn't seem like the rebounding type. And the "Scam" (how I'm going to love saying that ) stuff, should Sam dare give Cam a gaze of concern, bam, ship! I don't see any chemistry as of yet...

Though I could be mistaken...that don't mean I'm shipping...but I could be mistaken...or not...maybe...not...

*wanders*
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Canon, no. Sam is single and likely to stay that way . However I'm not opposed to it in fanfic

Comment

Not going to happen. Mark my words. Cam will be paired sometime down the road with Vala. I believe TPTB had it planned all along. They just won't be able to resist the "obvious" chemistry between their two "new" stars.

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                        Not going to happen. Mark my words. Cam will be paired sometime down the road with Vala. I believe TPTB had it planned all along. They just won't be able to resist the "obvious" chemistry between their two "new" stars.
                        Hate to say it, but I doubt they will. I think they'll keep Vala paired with Daniel, and avoid her pairing with Cam.

It's not because I don't like Cam (I LOVE Ben and what he can bring to the table playing a member of SG-1), it's because then it would look like Farscape invaded SG-1, and that's simply not the case. By putting Ben and Claud's characters in more than just a friendly/teammate way, you run the risk of having people think "Oh, it's Farscape invading Stargate", which is not what you want to do.

I think Joe, Rob and the guys want to have Vala play off of everyone a lot more than she would play off Cam, and explore those relationships more. Even though Claudia and Ben have a wonderful rapport and wonderful chemistry together, that's already been done. Let's see who else she can work with, and how well those characters jive with her.

Comment

Hmmm. I thought Farscape was invading Stargate? My last sentence with the "obvious" chemistry was sarcasm. Sorry, I never even heard of BB or CB before they joined Stargate. I'm one of those bad Stargate fans that liked the "old show."

Comment

Friendship, comrade-ship, partners-in-crime ship, yes.

Relationship, naah. That would make Sam a bit (make that WAY) shallow, IMO. New leader, new love interest? Naah.

Just sayin', PLEASE oh PTB, have more sense than that!
                            Last edited by Traveler Enroute1; 14 January 2006, 05:59 PM.
                            MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                            sigpic
                            Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

It sure seems that in order to maintain continuity of the preceding 8 years' storyline and the integrity of the characters, Sam will not enter into a relationship with Cam or any other male character. Honestly, TPTB could switch gears if RDA will not make a future appearance or the show's ratings plummet and they need a quick boost of UST. In the meanwhile, I respect anyone's hope for Ship between any characters. Mine continues to be Sam and Jack!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                Honey, big, big problem..... someone posted an AT thing in SAmanda where she said that Sam is happily single at the moment.
                                And people are welcome to think that but given the evidence of Threads, I'd say that's highly unlikely.

As for Sam/Cam? I'll friendship for them but no more. She didn't mind him leaving with that woman (no jealousy like with Laira and Kerry) but she was supportive of him and stood by him. That reads friendship to me.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X