This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What we expect in rest of season 9

I want to see the furlings and people from the first 7 seasons that we havn't visited in a while.

Like the Tollan?
    Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

Yeah, seeing if any Tollan survived Apophis destrying their planet would be cool. Also, whatever happened to the Nox? We found out they were one of the 4 great races, and then they dissapear? I think we should get their help AND the furlings in beating the Ori!!!

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
      Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
      Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Originally posted by Frinky
        Yeah, seeing if any Tollan survived Apophis destrying their planet would be cool. Also, whatever happened to the Nox? We found out they were one of the 4 great races, and then they dissapear? I think we should get their help AND the furlings in beating the Ori!!!
        Apophis wasnt the one who destroyed the tollan.... it was erm... i forget his name anyway he was working for anubis

My answer to the thread title is...we can expect a great second half story
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Spoiler:
          Vala (Crusade and Camelot) and Frasier (Ripple Effect)
          are back.
          sigpic

Comment

Tanith was the Goa'uld who worked for Anubis and destroyed Tollan.
            SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

I expect to see some bloody awesome space battles with the
              Spoiler:
              Oddessy
              kicking some serious ass.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

Personally, I expect to see more of the team together. We should get to know Mitchell even better (hopefully pleasing some people finally), and get a better bearing on where this season is taking us. I can't wait to see more of the struggle with the Ori, hopefully we can balance this fight out a little. And seeing
                Spoiler:
                Janet and the return of Vala
                again will just be the icing on the cake. I am very excited for SG-1's return.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm with The Fifth Man. I want to see the team interact. I want to see them working together to solve the problem of the week. I also want to see more of Mitchell's abilities that let the Air Force decide that he should lead SG-1. I want to see more of Mitchell, period. I want to see the character developed and to see him working with all of the team members.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                    Spoiler:
                    Vala (Crusade and Camelot) and Frasier (Ripple Effect)
                    are back.
                    I agree!!!
                    want to see them more.

Comment

What do I expect - some kick-ass Sg-1 action. That's what I expect.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                      X