• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidden (503)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON FIVE
    HIDDEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 503

A friend of Chloe's takes control of a missile silo and targets it to destroy Smallville. Clark faces his mortality -- and his destiny as Jor-El's son -- when he is shot.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 02:27 PM.

Since the Mods haven't made one i will

well he has his powers back

This was a good ep but i predicted most of it and now that Nuke in space will break that glass thing and the other 2 ppl will be released just like in the movie

do you think that Lional or Jor'al

and do you think its Chloe that dies i do it Can't be Lana shes in the one of the movies
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Stupid MLB pushes the show back until 10 here.
      Where and how did you get to see it?
      Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
      Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

I'm in Canada and i watched it at 8pm EST on The WB
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

good episode, the most funny part of the whole ep was when Clark and Lana were hugging, and the height difference between Clark and Lana. and I'm happy to see Clark has his powers back.
          sigpic

Comment

You think Chloe will die? No no way!!
            I thought it would be his father because he dies in the movie.

I don't know who Clark kidding by deciding not to tell Lana about his powers. I bet he will do that kiss thingy and make her forget everything about the last couple of days (weeks?)... like he did with Lois in Superman II..

um yea,. my theory.

Comment

I just think he doesn't tell Lana casue she doesn't seem to know about it in Superman III
              sigpic

Comment

Yea but how can he not tell her? Only by doing that kiss thing, whatever it is called..
                and it would be really stupid if they were this much in love and Clark suddnely falls in love with Lois and hurting Lana.. that's not Clark...

Comment

i know i'm just saying it wouldn't make since because she doesn't know in the movie. Really what does he think hes going to do keep that bandage on forever eventually he will have to take it off and then she will she he has no scare. then what will he say
                  sigpic

Comment

Its toss up for me about who will die, I keeping thinking either Jonathan or Lana. I'm leaning more towards Lana since that would create the most drama on the show, of course that doesn't mean she'll stay dead but it just sounds like something Jor'el would do.

How will Clark explain coming back from the dead? I mean love makes you blind but Lana can't be that blind.

Comment

If Jonathan is dead in the movie then it will most likely be him
                      sigpic

Comment

I agree that Lana can't be THAT blind. I'm telling you Clark will probably do that kiss like in Superman II.. you have to know what I'm talking about!
                        Clark is scared that Lana will blame him for the death of her parents..

But even if it's Lana then what does it mean she does not have to stay dead? What she will come back from the dead too? Weird

Originally posted by Jeffer
                        If Jonathan is dead in the movie then it will most likely be him
                        Yeah it has to be Jonathan..
                        It's going to be so sad

This show is getting more depressing with every episode

Comment

I'm seeing a lot of mentioning the movies. The thing is, Smallville is not a direct prequel to the Superman movies. This is just another take on the superman mythology. It's pretty common in comic books to have multiple stories using the same characters. Their not exactly alternate universes or anything, just a new writer with a new vision/perspective on the story.

Further reasoning on the movies not directly following... In the movies nobody knows Clark before he goes to Metropolis, but in Smallville he is already well known by Lex, Lois, even the future Daily Planet editor Perry White. They're not going to just all wind up with mass selective amnesia and forget him.
                          My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out, if Clark flew in order to stop the missile, or if he just jumped really high, I want to see some more flying. I hope Chloe doesn't die, or Lana, there are still people to choose from, like Clark's grandfather, Jonathan I suppose, but that just seems wrong, Lana would be fitting, as punishment for unleashing those evil Kryptonians.

Comment

Was that Jorel or Lionel speaking at the end with lex? I cant figure it out.
                              "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Working...
                              X