Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, there sure is.

Comment

Fun, but ridiculous. I’ll give it a GOOD.

Comment

I think a lot of time you have to go with the theme or story to judge the episode. This episode is a satire of the Stargate show. It kind of paints SG1 as the chessy shows from the 60s. The plot isnt supposed to make sense. On that basis. Its a fair. Some of the interaction is funny especially the part where everyone ignores Martin but it feels lacking in parts. As for the puzzle, its not just the colors that make it challenging its that their is a lack of details. All you see are blue and black pieces. I got 11 minutes and 14 seconds
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh... I beat Jelgate... again... 10:28
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Oh... I beat Jelgate... again... 10:28
            You go, girl! Wahoo!

Comment

Never mind Jelgate, you beat me again 17.27
              http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

But everyone beats you
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Sometimes, he beats me.

Comment

i liked the ship arrival scene as a allusion to thier asgard ship arrival scene etc plus it looked cool etc.... also the comments of the camera crew haha

Comment

Originally posted by AleksisMi View Post
                      i liked the ship arrival scene as a allusion to thier asgard ship arrival scene etc plus it looked cool etc.... also the comments of the camera crew haha
                      Never realized it kinda looks like that scene where Thor's Beliskner arrives... I guess the CG department took a page out of their recycle renders you have, and don't complicate things book.

Comment

I first saw Wormhole X-treme when it came out, enjoyed it, and just saw it again, and it's hilarious, laughing myself to sleep before I turned in. I like how the serious story was integrated with the parody. Also, Wormhole has so much cheese...it's an example of what Stargate could have become in the wrong hands. I liked so many little bits...even Don Davis's silent reaction as he turned to the team after their viewing of Wormhole. I also enjoyed the scene with the security guard, her reading 'Dust off That Screenplay'. I'm a screenwriter, and I'm that guard. We've all got screenplays gathering dust.
                        By the way, in the commentary, De Louise says it's one of the few scenes needed to advance the plot (in getting the names sent out).
                        Also, I thought the Wormhole costumes were silly/happy. 'camouflage in space'. I also liked seeing Jill Teed as Carter's doppelgaenger. I've seen her in a lot of Canadian TV and she's always fun onscreen.
                        As for someone asking where the soldiers went after the NID took Sam and Daniel...remember, they're Air Force, so they'd be Airmen. But it is a good catch.

Also, it's fun seeing the studio where Stargate is actually shot.
                        Martin Lloyd is always funny. He's a space-age Wally Cox.
                        The 'X' thing is a staple of naming items. Shame they didn't mention Xena, one of my favorite shows.
                        De Louise also said he had his Wormhole lead grab the actresses by the shoulders because that what Shatner ALWAYS did on Star Trek.

Comment

Originally posted by altair View Post
                          Also, I thought the Wormhole costumes were silly/happy. 'camouflage in space'.
                          O'Neill's reaction to the big X on the back though -- that reaction's truly priceless.

Comment

10:18 0n the puzzle. It's the portrait puzzles that trip me up on my landscape monitor. Wormhole X-Treme was OK with me, but I prefer the more story driven episodes better.
                            At least the Stargate series of TV shows don't have you asking questions forever and ever like the "Lost" series did back in 2004 ect.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_J View Post
                              10:18 0n the puzzle. It's the portrait puzzles that trip me up on my landscape monitor.
                              Just turn the monitor 90° -- problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                              X