Charmed : Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
    That was very annoying, especially because baby voice Pheobe was doing it.
    She did that on and off throughout the series and it's good to know that im not the only one who was reallly annoyed when she did that!!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

So when do you guys think that the show went down hill?

Just so I can know when to be careful

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I'd say S5 or maybe S6. Six was really good at the time, cos i wanted to see how it played out (intentionally cryptic!) but i wouldn't watch it again. S5 was probably more average than good though. The
        Spoiler:
        Uber Cole
        was pretty cool though. Just MVHO!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Well, all i can say is that once people notice that Brian Krause's appearance's are cut shorter than normal (according to spoilerfix) i think that will turn off some viewers.

Like above where i said Brian Krause would be in less of the show, the budget is too high, especially for a show that isn't really doing the best in the network. So why go on when even more price cuts or even cast cuts are possible?
          Yes...this is true. I've read that before the season started. They did this to supposedly get higher profile guest stars.

The stories themselves are already turning into a show that i despise, Annoying Sex and the City -esque voice overs? That was very annoying, especially because baby voice Pheobe was doing it.
          That was intentional and only in one episode. The one where Phoebe persues Dex. However in rewitched she...
          Spoiler:
          tells Dex that she's a witch at the end of the episode.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
            Well everything you can. What season does it turn up in I'm to about half way through season 7 when that Drake guy died and Cole was back for an episode while Leo was being tested.
            it origionally appeared in like S2 or S3.... you know that shadow thing in basement that pheobie was always afraid of? then it came again, and this was actually called the Nexus in that one epi in i think S6 when Paige gets arrested and the sisters have to morgage the house to pay for Bail... was briefly mentioned in the 100th epi when Cole was finally vanquished for good... there were a few times when the Source went after it.... but the Nexus got the most publicity after Leo became mortal.... mainly cause Zanku wouldn't give up trying to get it.... that's pretty much it...

Spoiler:
            If you haven't seen it yet, Zanku gets control of the Nexus and the only way to defeat him is to vanquish it after he absorbed it's powers.... the explosion that reults is so big, the police/fbi/sheridan and anyone she recruited to hunt the sisters thought it was a bomb.... they also had the house surrounded and knew the sisters were inside, so when they didn't find any bodies, they figured the sisters were dead.... that was the end of S7
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
              it origionally appeared in like S2 or S3.... you know that shadow thing in basement that pheobie was always afraid of?
              Actually that was the "woogy man" in the basement in season 1 "Is there a woogy in the house?".

The woogy took Phoebe over...but they remembered a spell to vanquish it...

I am light
              I am one too strong to fight
              Return to dark where shadows dwell
              You cannot have this Halliwell
              Go away and leave my sight
              And take with you this endless night.
              sigpic

Comment

... You remembered the spell?

... Wow...

Anyways, season 3 comes out in November... I shall be getting that... I just lent out season 1 to my friend who watches the show (I guess she hasn't seen the beginning or anything)...

... Too bad there aren't more seasons on DVD because I want to watch more...

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
                  Actually that was the "woogy man" in the basement in season 1 "Is there a woogy in the house?".

The woogy took Phoebe over...but they remembered a spell to vanquish it...
                  yes, but the "woogy" was an extension of the Nexus that tried to free itself many times.... that spell was used to re-prision it....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                    ... You remembered the spell?

... Wow...

Anyways, season 3 comes out in November... I shall be getting that... I just lent out season 1 to my friend who watches the show (I guess she hasn't seen the beginning or anything)...

... Too bad there aren't more seasons on DVD because I want to watch more...
                    I pretty much know all of the spells. I'm good that way!

I know...I wish they were further along with the DVDs. It took them forever to get the DVDs started. Supposedly it was an issue with getting releases from the featured musical artist that is heard at the beginning of each episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                      yes, but the "woogy" was an extension of the Nexus that tried to free itself many times.... that spell was used to re-prision it....
                      True...but the question asked was when did it first appear...and that is in season 1 not 2 or 3. I was just clarifying.
                      sigpic

Comment

tuche.... well met
                        sigpic

Comment

It was season 1.

*nods*

I remember seeing it. So that narrows it down to seasons 1 and 2. And... yesterday I was bored and reading the back of the DVDs and it was in season 1. For sure.

Comment

Last night's episode was pretty good! :-) I'm glad that
                            Spoiler:
                            the sisters are finally out of their disguises and back to being their real selves. Now we'll have to see how the rest of the season plays out!
                            sigpic

Comment

Unfortunatley, both shows are TERRIBLE, and i hate Sarah Michelle Geller. The only thing that made Buffy a decent show to watch was Spike and Giles.

Angel... now this was a good show. Angel was the main character, but he had the p!ss taken out of him alot, and the other characters sometimes guided him in what to do.

So, Angel beats the hell out of both of thewm... IMO

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
                              Lister: 'Why not?'
                              Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
                              Cat: 'Can we see him?'
                              Rimmer: 'See who?'
                              Cat: 'The king.'
                              Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
                              Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
                              Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Comment

Oh my! Someone is in a not too good mood today!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X