Charmed : Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis69
    She's a bit of a wet blacket ain't she?! Then she loosens up and says it's "the new her" and right next episode she's back to being up tight again. I was gonna say something there, but i don't wanna ruin anything for you so i'll leave it at that!
    And I do not understand what the hell she's 'wearing' in season 2.

My god! Talk about slutty! Jeez. It's rediculous!

... So when does she die?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Can you just repeat to me what this nexus thing is. Sorry I have the attention span of a fish, 7 second memory and all that.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

what about the nexus do want to know?? i'm not a complete expert, but do know few things....
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
          My god! Talk about slutty! Jeez. It's rediculous!
          NOTHING Prue ever wore in the first few seasons compares to Phoebe and Paige's wardrobes in later seasons. They are barely dressed.

Piper is the most reasonable and believable character of the bunch but these last few seasons she seems to be really b****y half the time.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Piper does dress the most sensibly, except for that one time
            Spoiler:
            she thought she was an Amazon
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
              yes, but as a whitelighter, not as a Witch.... They are no longer Charmed, they are still the Power of Three.... but as witches, they are no longer needed.... i wouldn't be surprised if their powers started to dissapate now that they have nothing to fight
              Where do you get that they have nothing to fight and they are no longer Charmed? They are still battling demons and in weeks to come they...[SPOILER] drop the disguises and are themselves again![/SPOILER}
              sigpic

Comment

though i do remember reading somewhere that this is prolly the last season for the current cast, and if they do continue next year, there'll be brand new cast....
                Then why does Holly Marie say that she'd do more seasons as long as the fans want it? She's quoted on http://www.thecharmedones.com
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                  NOTHING Prue ever wore in the first few seasons compares to Phoebe and Paige's wardrobes in later seasons. They are barely dressed.

Piper is the most reasonable and believable character of the bunch but these last few seasons she seems to be really b****y half the time.
                  Uhoh...

... So no one answered my question... when does Prue die?

Is it the end of season 3 or season 4?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I think she dies at the end of the third series
                    STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
                    legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                      Uhoh...

... So no one answered my question... when does Prue die?

Is it the end of season 3 or season 4?
                      She dies at the end of season three at the hands (or powers) of the Shax demon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Aye, third. Shax, what a joke. I never got why he couldn't stand up straight....

Hey, lets just leave Phoebe's dress sense out of this!!! Granted she was hottest in S1 and 2 (maybe 5), and brunette paige (End 6)gave her a run for her money, but it's not *that* bad.... Prue's was much worse. Remember the Hellfire thing?!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I think Shax was just drunk! ROFL!

I'm so excited about next week's episode "Rewitched." The Phoebe say:
                          Spoiler:
                          "I call upon the ancient powers to unmask us now and in future hours, show us well and thoroughly, reveal ourselves so the world can see." Then they transform back into their normal appearances! YAY!!! No more Jenny, Julie, and Jo!!!!
                          and the girls also start
                          Spoiler:
                          working for Agent Murphy in Homeland Security. Well, at least they agree to help him out.
                          and Phoebe even
                          Spoiler:
                          tells Dex the truth!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
                            Where do you get that they have nothing to fight and they are no longer Charmed? They are still battling demons and in weeks to come they...
                            Spoiler:
                            drop the disguises and are themselves again!
                            i said i haven't been following the new season.....

Originally posted by LtColCarter
                            Then why does Holly Marie say that she'd do more seasons as long as the fans want it?
                            i didn't say my sourse was accurate....
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, all i can say is that once people notice that Brian Krause's appearance's are cut shorter than normal (according to spoilerfix) i think that will turn off some viewers.

Like above where i said Brian Krause would be in less of the show, the budget is too high, especially for a show that isn't really doing the best in the network. So why go on when even more price cuts or even cast cuts are possible?

The stories themselves are already turning into a show that i despise, Annoying Sex and the City -esque voice overs? That was very annoying, especially because baby voice Pheobe was doing it.

The only thing i can look forward to each episode is seeing if there is a demon that doesnt look like everyone else, but as of recently.. no luck

Heh, the other day someone was telling me the Charmed demons are more original/better than other scifi/fantasy shows or whatever. I laughed for obvious reasons.
                              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

what about the nexus do want to know?? i'm not a complete expert, but do know few things....
                                Well everything you can. What season does it turn up in I'm to about half way through season 7 when that Drake guy died and Cole was back for an episode while Leo was being tested.
                                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X