• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
    Blech!!
    I guess that is a sign of non-approval.
    sigpic

Comment

I hated the idea when they first announced they're planning a reboot. I also hated it when I watched the trailer.
      Why would they ignore all those amazing years and simply star over. They could have revived the original show or developed a spin off or a sequel show.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
        I hated the idea when they first announced they're planning a reboot. I also hated it when I watched the trailer.
        Why would they ignore all those amazing years and simply star over. They could have revived the original show or developed a spin off or a sequel show.
        While all of that is true...there have been show/movie reboots that I've enjoyed. Even when it is a beloved show or movie. Of course, Charmed fans are fiercely loyal. I have two replica BOSs on display in my livingroom. So, I get it. However, I'm taking the same route as it appears that Shannen is taking. I wanna see what they can do and try not to judge before the ladies have had a chance to show what they can do.
        sigpic

Comment

With Season 2 of the Charmed reboot looming...I'm still not a devoted fan of the show. The original series made me want to watch the next episode. I anticipated the show each week...no so much with the reboot.

Also, if anyone is interested...Holly Marie and Alyssa are playing sisters on an episode of Grey's Anatomy tonight (10/10/19). Holly Marie and Alyssa had tweeted about some upcoming events, and all of us devoted to the original show were sure it would be something Charmed related. However, it will be nice to see the ladies on TV together.

Oh...if anyone wants to do a Charmed rewatch and discuss the original episodes on here...I'm down!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X