Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Power of Three!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayan
    yes, but as a whitelighter, not as a Witch.... They are no longer Charmed, they are still the Power of Three.... but as witches, they are no longer needed.... i wouldn't be surprised if their powers started to dissapate now that they have nothing to fight
    Where do you get that they have nothing to fight and they are no longer Charmed? They are still battling demons and in weeks to come they...[SPOILER] drop the disguises and are themselves again![/SPOILER}

though i do remember reading somewhere that this is prolly the last season for the current cast, and if they do continue next year, there'll be brand new cast....
    Then why does Holly Marie say that she'd do more seasons as long as the fans want it? She's quoted on http://www.thecharmedones.com

Lieutenant Colonel MartoufMarty's Avatar
    "Tell me what you don't like about yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by MarshAngel
    NOTHING Prue ever wore in the first few seasons compares to Phoebe and Paige's wardrobes in later seasons. They are barely dressed.

Piper is the most reasonable and believable character of the bunch but these last few seasons she seems to be really b****y half the time.
    Uhoh...

... So no one answered my question... when does Prue die?

Is it the end of season 3 or season 4?

I think she dies at the end of the third series

Quote Originally Posted by MartoufMarty
    Uhoh...

... So no one answered my question... when does Prue die?

Is it the end of season 3 or season 4?
    She dies at the end of season three at the hands (or powers) of the Shax demon.

Aye, third. Shax, what a joke. I never got why he couldn't stand up straight....

Hey, lets just leave Phoebe's dress sense out of this!!! Granted she was hottest in S1 and 2 (maybe 5), and brunette paige (End 6)gave her a run for her money, but it's not *that* bad.... Prue's was much worse. Remember the Hellfire thing?!
    http://www.clintonio.com/sig-400.jpg
    The center of Khlysty surrounds me

I think Shax was just drunk! ROFL!

I'm so excited about next week's episode "Rewitched." The Phoebe say:
    Spoiler:
    "I call upon the ancient powers to unmask us now and in future hours, show us well and thoroughly, reveal ourselves so the world can see." Then they transform back into their normal appearances! YAY!!! No more Jenny, Julie, and Jo!!!!
    and the girls also start
    Spoiler:
    working for Agent Murphy in Homeland Security. Well, at least they agree to help him out.
    and Phoebe even
    Spoiler:
    tells Dex the truth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LtColCarter
    Where do you get that they have nothing to fight and they are no longer Charmed? They are still battling demons and in weeks to come they...
    Spoiler:
    drop the disguises and are themselves again!
    i said i haven't been following the new season.....

Then why does Holly Marie say that she'd do more seasons as long as the fans want it?
    i didn't say my sourse was accurate....
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.

Lieutenant Colonel Elwe Singollo's Avatar

Well, all i can say is that once people notice that Brian Krause's appearance's are cut shorter than normal (according to spoilerfix) i think that will turn off some viewers.

Like above where i said Brian Krause would be in less of the show, the budget is too high, especially for a show that isn't really doing the best in the network. So why go on when even more price cuts or even cast cuts are possible?

The stories themselves are already turning into a show that i despise, Annoying Sex and the City -esque voice overs? That was very annoying, especially because baby voice Pheobe was doing it.

The only thing i can look forward to each episode is seeing if there is a demon that doesnt look like everyone else, but as of recently.. no luck

Heh, the other day someone was telling me the Charmed demons are more original/better than other scifi/fantasy shows or whatever. I laughed for obvious reasons.

what about the nexus do want to know?? i'm not a complete expert, but do know few things....
    Well everything you can. What season does it turn up in I'm to about half way through season 7 when that Drake guy died and Cole was back for an episode while Leo was being tested.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwe Singollo
    That was very annoying, especially because baby voice Pheobe was doing it.
    She did that on and off throughout the series and it's good to know that im not the only one who was reallly annoyed when she did that!!

So when do you guys think that the show went down hill?

Just so I can know when to be careful

I'd say S5 or maybe S6. Six was really good at the time, cos i wanted to see how it played out (intentionally cryptic!) but i wouldn't watch it again. S5 was probably more average than good though. The
    Spoiler:
    Uber Cole
    was pretty cool though. Just MVHO!

Well, all i can say is that once people notice that Brian Krause's appearance's are cut shorter than normal (according to spoilerfix) i think that will turn off some viewers.

Like above where i said Brian Krause would be in less of the show, the budget is too high, especially for a show that isn't really doing the best in the network. So why go on when even more price cuts or even cast cuts are possible?
    Yes...this is true. I've read that before the season started. They did this to supposedly get higher profile guest stars.

The stories themselves are already turning into a show that i despise, Annoying Sex and the City -esque voice overs? That was very annoying, especially because baby voice Pheobe was doing it.
    That was intentional and only in one episode. The one where Phoebe persues Dex. However in rewitched she...
    Spoiler:
    tells Dex that she's a witch at the end of the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by P-90_177
    Well everything you can. What season does it turn up in I'm to about half way through season 7 when that Drake guy died and Cole was back for an episode while Leo was being tested.
    it origionally appeared in like S2 or S3.... you know that shadow thing in basement that pheobie was always afraid of? then it came again, and this was actually called the Nexus in that one epi in i think S6 when Paige gets arrested and the sisters have to morgage the house to pay for Bail... was briefly mentioned in the 100th epi when Cole was finally vanquished for good... there were a few times when the Source went after it.... but the Nexus got the most publicity after Leo became mortal.... mainly cause Zanku wouldn't give up trying to get it.... that's pretty much it...

Spoiler:
    If you haven't seen it yet, Zanku gets control of the Nexus and the only way to defeat him is to vanquish it after he absorbed it's powers.... the explosion that reults is so big, the police/fbi/sheridan and anyone she recruited to hunt the sisters thought it was a bomb.... they also had the house surrounded and knew the sisters were inside, so when they didn't find any bodies, they figured the sisters were dead.... that was the end of S7

it origionally appeared in like S2 or S3.... you know that shadow thing in basement that pheobie was always afraid of?
    Actually that was the "woogy man" in the basement in season 1 "Is there a woogy in the house?".

The woogy took Phoebe over...but they remembered a spell to vanquish it...

I am light
    I am one too strong to fight
    Return to dark where shadows dwell
    You cannot have this Halliwell
    Go away and leave my sight
    And take with you this endless night.

... You remembered the spell?

... Wow...

Anyways, season 3 comes out in November... I shall be getting that... I just lent out season 1 to my friend who watches the show (I guess she hasn't seen the beginning or anything)...

... Too bad there aren't more seasons on DVD because I want to watch more...

Actually that was the "woogy man" in the basement in season 1 "Is there a woogy in the house?".

The woogy took Phoebe over...but they remembered a spell to vanquish it...
    yes, but the "woogy" was an extension of the Nexus that tried to free itself many times.... that spell was used to re-prision it....

Quote Originally Posted by MartoufMarty
    ... You remembered the spell?

... Wow...

Anyways, season 3 comes out in November... I shall be getting that... I just lent out season 1 to my friend who watches the show (I guess she hasn't seen the beginning or anything)...

... Too bad there aren't more seasons on DVD because I want to watch more...
    I pretty much know all of the spells. I'm good that way!

I know...I wish they were further along with the DVDs. It took them forever to get the DVDs started. Supposedly it was an issue with getting releases from the featured musical artist that is heard at the beginning of each episode.

yes, but the "woogy" was an extension of the Nexus that tried to free itself many times.... that spell was used to re-prision it....
    True...but the question asked was when did it first appear...and that is in season 1 not 2 or 3. I was just clarifying.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast