Everybody Hates Hugo (204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a great episode !!!
    Loved Hurleys funny flashbacks with that guy from road trip which was really funny and cool.
    Hurley's Dream Sequence was brilliant too 'Have a cluckedy cluck cluck day Hugo'.
    Then we have the survivors who are all from the tail section of the plane although Its mysterious how there is so few when the women said 23 people survived. (Perhaps the others got to them)
    Then here was Sayid stating that the concrete was like that in Chenobyl suggesting that there may be a possible nuclear element on the Island.
    I cant wait till next week !!!
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

In this episode I noticed near the start just before Jin starts talking in english to Hugo in the hatch food storage room. That if you look carefully at the milk bottle you will notice at the top the word "Missing" and underneath a picture of Walt.

Comment

Nobody hates Hurley
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by thekingoftypo
          In this episode I noticed near the start just before Jin starts talking in english to Hugo in the hatch food storage room. That if you look carefully at the milk bottle you will notice at the top the word "Missing" and underneath a picture of Walt.
          Holy cow - you're right! How did i not spot that? Great spot. (or am i the ONLY one who didn't notice?)
          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
            (or am i the ONLY one who didn't notice?)
            Pretty much
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I saw trhat too LOL.
              ON another note the actor who plays Walt appeard on My Name is Earl the other day as a kid who Earl made afraid of the Dark. IT was really funny !!!
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                Interesting, since at this point Hurley wouldn't know that Walt was taken by the Others.
                Maybe suggesting that Hurley has some latent phycic abilities to have picked up on it?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X