sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
      New year's resolution...will be a better thunker
      Is it legal to quote yourself?

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
      ---------------------------------------------
      ---------------------------------------------
      Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2

Well if it ain't the official Jayne action figure, with weapons and hat!!!

Wash:"When a man wears that hat....you know he's not afraid of anything." I love that line, and Jaynes expression as he didn't get it...
        lol k00l

Comment

I saaw Serenity just the other night, my first taste of Firefly. Ok, it was real cool then I was like oooOOOooo I like him He seems to have a one track mind lol very blokey, I like
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I missed Vera in the movie.

Comment

HEy guys!!
              Im new to the firefly section of the forum and i have to say i absolutely LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE Jayne!!

My favourite episode has to be Jaynestown!!

I have to agree with browncoat#25... i missed vera in the movie!!!

But at least we got a glimpse of the hat!!!
              The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Working...
              X