This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is this Image from????

I have seen this image quite a few times now and I was wondering whether this is from an actual episode (although I don't remember it)??
    Attached Files

It's the same as the Robert Patrick/Torri Higginson kiss...just the actors messing around, not an actual scene.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini
      I have seen this image quite a few times now and I was wondering whether this is from an actual episode (although I don't remember it)??
      Allegedly there was supposed to be a scene where Torri higginson kissed somebody in the Atlantis Pilot "Rising". But that scene never materialized, was cut, or as mentioned, the picture is simply the actors goofing off or something.

Comment

This image got me excited until I learned that the actors were fooling around.
        My question though is why would they fool around like that? I mean they're married and stuff...

Comment

For fun

Comment

Rick and Amanda always have fun kissing.......
            Stargate Pants Girl
            (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
            Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

when they were shooting holiday there was a reporter on the set doing interviews. they asked rda and at to kiss for the camera and they did

the scene has never been in an episode but has been around for about 7 years now
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I can't imagine sharing saliva with someone who I didn't like

Comment

They were just throwing us fans a little bone, is all. Since we weren't seeing it on the show, they were like, "Here you go".
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                    This image got me excited until I learned that the actors were fooling around.
                    My question though is why would they fool around like that? I mean they're married and stuff...
                    lol, who'd pass up the chance to kiss Amanda though?

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                      I can't imagine sharing saliva with someone who I didn't like
                      How do you know they don't like each other?

In any case, yeah, Martin had them kiss after a scene, just because he's silly like that. The people involved with Atlantis and SG-1 have a lot of fun goofing off on set (though with the absence of Michael and Chris, the Atlantis set is admittedly a bit more subdued). As far as kissing someone you're not married to, actors do that all the time. It's just business, or in this case some harmless fun for the cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by I love Daniel!
                        As far as kissing someone you're not married to, actors do that all the time. It's just business, or in this case some harmless fun for the cameras.
                        Or just fun, period.
                        The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                          Allegedly there was supposed to be a scene where Torri higginson kissed somebody in the Atlantis Pilot "Rising". But that scene never materialized, was cut, or as mentioned, the picture is simply the actors goofing off or something.
                          Yeah they made Weir kiss Sumner. It's on the special features in the UK DVD realese. Essentially it was just at the bit where the team came through the gate to Atlantis then at the end of the scene, the Director just went 'Now kiss her' And so they kissed and everyone on set got a really big kick out of it.

The're actors, who can explain what they do and why?
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark

I know you wouldn't pass it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              Who'd pass up the chance to kiss Rick? Not Me!!
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                              X