Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turn your keyboard up side down and shake it - what comes out?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn your keyboard up side down and shake it - what comes out?

This is really random. All kinds of crud comes out of mine.
    I'm from Iowa, United States

bits of chocolate, and biscuits

Comment

dust, bits of paper, crumbs from who knows what, cat hair
      sigpic

Comment

Crumbs, dust, cigarette ash...yep...deffo needs cleaning...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

nothing! ok relax im not that clean, i got a new keyboard
          sigpic
          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Ya this reminds my of the end of the summer when there was like 3 underware threads...
            I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

DAMMIT, All the keys fell out j/k
              I found a small spider in between my keys though
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Let's see... dust bunnies, crumbs, and the broken space bar key that keeps falling out when i turn the keyboard upside down.

Comment

Nothing comes out of mine.
                  Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                  Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

wow! some of you have really clean keyboards, and then some of you have really...uh...dirty keyboards
                    sigpic

Comment

Laptop keyboard: Nothing. I'm very careful about keeping it clean. Much of the time, it's hooked up to a docking station and therefore closed - which helps keep random stuff out.

Keyboard connected to my laptop's docking station: Maybe a few crumbs.

Desktop keyboard: All kinds of stuff. The desktop is my husband's, and he's a klutz. His current keyboard is a replacement, after he spilled a full mug of coffee into the original one.

Server keyboard: Dust and more dust. (I run a web server and a database server, connected by a KVM switch, in my basement... but I usually log in remotely because I'm too lazy to walk downstairs so I almost never use the keyboard. Hence the dust.)
                      I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

wow! now, that's a lot of keyboards
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                          wow! now, that's a lot of keyboards
                          Indeed. That's what happens when you have a laptop with a docking station, a desktop, and servers... and I may have a couple of additional stray keyboards around the place
                          I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

You don't wanna know

Comment

Thanks for the thread. I had wondered what happened to my remote.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                              X