Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

Artificial Intelligence with the mentality of a teenager/child and a hand on the button of a nuke is never going to end well. Bad wigs/extensions are still a staple of this show. Sexism exists among the Asgard, who knew? Daniel has nothing to do with them but gets a ship named after him, meanwhile Sam saved one of their planets and gets squat. The Sam/fake!Pete storyline brought everything to a crashing halt every time they returned to it.

At least O'Neill is among the living again and still strong with the funny. Fifth is wonderfully psychopathic and naive at the same time. Finally a weapon to combat the Replicators. The birth of RepliCarter (even if she ends up being underused in the long run). Also much prefer the new actress for Weir who is more believable for the qualifications this character is supposed to have. Finally the long overdue promotions for O'Neill and Carter. Teal'c and Carter make hilarious awkward small talk that comes to a crashing halt at the mention of Pete, go figure. Daniel and Weir are great together, oh the snark.

Air Force Chief of Staff Falcon Horus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gate101 View Post
    Artificial Intelligence with the mentality of a teenager/child and a hand on the button of a nuke is never going to end well.
    Yeah, what could possibly go wrong, right?

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 9 of SG-1
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Yeah, what could possibly go wrong, right?

Usually nothing since teenagers/children are known for their calm rationality.

Chief Master Sergeant

Replicators again, nice nice. I liked them. Whole thing with Sam was pretty exciting, her acting while beeing tortured was incredible. Just the wig, which she had in that dream was terrible I have already seen season 8 like 10 years ago but I remember almost nothing, that's why I am pretty curious what will happen with "second" Carter.
    I totally forgot about her promotion. It was really nice
    Then I really enjoyed funny moments with Jack beeing in the ship and "playing" with it
    Great great episode
    Thor was a bit slimy or sweaty, don't you think? )

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324