No announcement yet.

New Order, Part 2 (802)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I saw that super weapon that Jack made in action, I yelled, "I've got to get me one of those!"

I also liked Jack asking Teal'c about the hair, which we never got a straight answer to.
    I am on a mission to acquire the SG-1 DVDs, since I wish to know all about this great universe...

I have the original movie and Season 1 on DVD.

Update: I also have Seasons 2 and 3 on DVD.

I have seen the light! Please help me learn more!

Comment

Nah, Fifth has the cooler ship.
      sigpic

Comment

It was the same thing as the blonde chin caterpiller - we never got an answer to that one either!
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'll give you the cooler ship. Although, the ability to adjust gravity that Baal had was pretty cool too.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
            It was the same thing as the blonde chin caterpiller - we never got an answer to that one either!
            huh?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
              Oh...thought it was for the class, like the O'Niell. Guess not. Still a badass episode.
              Err, sorry to burst your bubble for a second time, but... the O'Neill was a ship as well - not a class of ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                huh?
                Referring to Chevy's post about Teal'c's hair and Jack's question...
                sigpic

Comment

We simply refer to it as O'neill class, because we've never been given a better name.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                    I don't know, Baal is a snappier dresser...and as far as cold, calculating cruelty - Baal still has the edge.
                    I like Baal, but i like Fifth, hes now tons more evil, well to my eyes that is Haha... And i'm judging on evilness, haha...
                    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                      Nah, Fifth has the cooler ship.
                      I have to agree with you there. The replicator ship has a great look to it! Very nice! I need a model of that to hang over my computer at work....
                      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                      it has it's own laws and beats about things
                      which the intellect scorns."
                      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Miguel - new avatar? I like!

Okay, maybe Baal and Fifth are on a par with cruelty?
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, it is new, haha... But anyways, yah, i guess, both did some cruel torture to two out of the four SG1 members
                          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                            We simply refer to it as O'neill class, because we've never been given a better name.
                            No, we don't...

Thor specifically referred to the ship as being named "The O'Neill", and there was that brief moment of comical sadness when "The O'Neill" was blown up. Were it an entire class of ships, many more would have been built, seeing as how it belonged to one of their most powerful (or it was the most powerful) classes of ships.

Anyone have the exact quote where Thor introduces the ship as "The O'Neill"? I'm positive that it was expressed in a manner that confirms the name as a single ship.

Comment

It doesn't matter. Fifth is cooler. End of Discussion.

I wonder what will happen to the gou'ald they are keeping.
                              sigpic

Comment

heh heh...baal is waay cooler than fifth but anyway

that was awesome. it was all about thor >D

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                                Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                                Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X