New Order, Part 2 (802)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
    I like Teal'c's and Sam's convo in the cargo ship. I laughed through the whole thing.
    Yah, sam was all asking him about Ishta, Rya'c, Bra'tac, it was funny, then Teal'c asked about Pete, very entertaining scene. Is this the first time we hear that Teal'c likes turkey (i think it was turkey) sandwiches?
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
      It looks like they finally got some new exterior shots of Cheyenne Mountain.
      But some of the old favorites are still around, like the guard holding the gun behind his back as he crosses in front of the entrance. I had to laugh when I saw that one.
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Yep. He likes Turkey and Star Wars, and dounuts.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
          Yah, sam was all asking him about Ishta, Rya'c, Bra'tac, it was funny, then Teal'c asked about Pete, very entertaining scene. Is this the first time we hear that Teal'c likes turkey (i think it was turkey) sandwiches?
          O'Neill handed him a turkey sandwich in "The Other Guys."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

And i suppose he likes his new hair as well Haha...

Comment

Is this the first time we hear that Teal'c likes turkey (i think it was turkey) sandwiches?
              No, in The Other Guys Teal'c and Jack were going to have turkey for lunch.
              sigpic

Comment

I thought this two-parter was a nice way to open up the season. The characters were all utilized well and that's always a plus! The negotiating with the Goa'uld got a little tedious at times but I enjoyed meeting the new system lords and it's quite nice that we got to keep one. Torri Higginson settled into the role of Dr. Weir pretty well although I think I actually *liked* Jessica Steen a little better. I did enjoy it when Dr. Weir demanded all of Ba'als territory.

Love Thor and the Asgard and the whole replicator/Fifth storyline was my favorite. AT was great in the torture scenes, and Fifth was very creepy. I also really enjoyed Sam and Teal'c scenes together since we don't get to see them interact much. Teal'c, Daniel and Jack also had some nice interaction on the ship with Thor. Jack waking up and asking Teal'c "what's with the hair?" was great!

I loved the effects for the replicator ships. Good job, sfx guys. (In contrast I thought Jack's big ancient gun looked like a five and dime ray gun with a mini satellite dish stuck on the end. But hey, it did the job! )

So Jack's "the man" now, with a desk. Poor guy, it's going to be quite a change for him. There were some nice character moments as he talked things over with the team. Very SG-1. The promotion scene was heartwarming, then the cut to the rather chilling "birth" of RepSam -- great way to end the show.

All in all, if they can keep up the pace with Ba'al taking a central role as the new big, bad Goa'uld and the additional threat of the replicators in the human form of Fifth, RepSam, etc., I think this could be a very interesting season.

And hey, I liked Teal'c with hair much more than I thought I would!
                Last edited by keshou; 09 July 2004, 09:17 PM.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Yep. He likes Turkey and Star Wars, and dounuts.
                  ...and hats.

Don't forget hats.
                  - Mark Twain -

Comment

is it just me or did i hear teal'c go "indeed...or something"?

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                    Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                    Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

I thought he only wore hats to hide the little gold snke thingy?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

You know what i really liked about this episode, plus part 1, we had more than one problem at the time to deal with, Baal, negotiations, Replicators, getting Jack back, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by shinyredpants
                          is it just me or did i hear teal'c go "indeed...or something"?
                          Yes, he did. It was on Thor's ship in Part 1 wasn't it?

Comment

I thought he only wore hats to hide the little gold snke thingy?
                            well thats probably the intent originally but i guess he grew to love hats?

who wouldnt love hats?

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                            Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                            Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Is this the first time we hear that Teal'c likes turkey (i think it was turkey) sandwiches?
                              I don't think so. Didn't Jack offer Teal'c his favorite sandwich on some other
                              planet, like maybe in "The Other Guys"? I can't recall the episode.
                              Anyway, we found out then that it was turkey.

(OK, I see that others have already confirmed it was "The Other Guys."
                              At least my old brain hasn't lost all its memory...)
                              Last edited by OzGirl; 09 July 2004, 07:57 PM. Reason: Others answered the same thing...

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                              appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                              full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                              in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by shinyredpants
                                well thats probably the intent originally but i guess he grew to love hats?

who wouldnt love hats?
                                I love hats.
                                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                                X