No announcement yet.

New Order, Part 2 (802)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should take on the name Alpha, and she should be Beta.

DJ reminds me of the Defiant Class (ST: DS9) for some reason.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

There has to be a little shippiness every now and then. Just enough to taunt some, and bug others.

However, It left me content.
      sigpic

Comment

Since Fifth escaped, but the Asgard have retrieved new ways of dealing with them that actually works, i think that the Asgard will have an easier time helping out, even if the replicators that have escaped are still out there somewhere.
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Thor's Bodyguard
          O'neill rocks with big guns.

"Who's your daddy!"
          Trust O'Neill to come up with a big honkin' gun.
          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
          it has it's own laws and beats about things
          which the intellect scorns."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
            He should take on the name Alpha, and she should be Beta.
            That doesn't sound too good to me at least. Fifth is more distinctive.
            sigpic

Comment

i didnt think it was all that shippy either...i mean...it had fifth having the hots for sam, but thats not really shippyness as opposed to guy obsessing chick who shafted him and getting back at her despite being in love with her *thus showing how insane he is, as replicators and humans cant get freaky*

well...they probably could, but it just wouldnt be the same =P

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
              Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
              Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Yes, but I've been pushed so far past the point of toleration that I can't stand anything even remotely construeable as shippy. I have the urge to break out in hives at the very thought of it...
                Yah i noticed your little 'ahh', haha, cause i as well didn't see as much shippy scenes, but i understand your feelings Well, maybe not, since i have no problem with ship scenes Haha...
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

For years I've been stickin it to the man

Now I am the man....

someone fix that quote if I did it wrong....The TiVo is all the way upstairs.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                    Oddly, I didn't find it shippy. I usually pick up on ship pretty well, but this one wasn't like that (for me at least).
                    I din't pick up on any ship either, although Teal'c and Carter....naw. Just friends.
                    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Mio I think thats right.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Being able to do whatever he wants (within reason) must have been a pretty big PRO for O'Neill...
                        sigpic

Comment

It was all of Sam's moopy whining at the beginning about "Jack" this and "Jack" that and "Oh, I'm so worried!" And then the dippy looks she gave him on the Asgard planet. The others were worried about Jack but managed not to be so... blatant about it and... I dunno, it just sat wrong with me. Obviously. And if you say "Well, but Sam's a GIRL! Of course she's gonna show more emotion about it!" I swear I will find a way to do violent and biologically impossible things to you...

Comment

I like Teal'c's and Sam's convo in the cargo ship. I laughed through the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                              Being able to do whatever he wants (within reason) must have been a pretty big PRO for O'Neill...
                              Carter jumped in pretty quicky to add, "Within reason, sir." That cracked me up!
                              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                I swear I will find a way to do violent and biologically impossible things to you...
                                Yeah, I just BET you would, too! Nothing in the world says that there is any kind of rule that just because an individual's reproductive organs are on the INSIDE means that they have to be more emotional.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X