• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said as much in my original review
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Liked the two parter. Cool space and ship stuff. I didn't like how the replicators broke out just when tealc and sam came on the scene. What are the odds? Also didn't like how Jack didn't fire on the replicator ship. If only he had some kind of replicator gun in his hand. Oh wait.

I don't know where they are going with replicator sam but she will probably be in love with Jack. What would you do with a life sized sam carter bot. I would talk science with her.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel View Post
        Mazing! I can't beleive the asgard named a ship calss the daniel jackson. Loved the twist. Wonder what the name is.
        A its not a class it just the 1 ship
        B its a science vessel which is interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
          Liked the two parter. Cool space and ship stuff. I didn't like how the replicators broke out just when tealc and sam came on the scene. What are the odds? Also didn't like how Jack didn't fire on the replicator ship. If only he had some kind of replicator gun in his hand. Oh wait.
          He let his emotional connection to Sam cloud his judgement on that one.

Comment

Hopes for this one fulfilled - everybody back on board an back on duty.
            Could have been a bit more joy amongst SG1 after the reunion - but I know: regulations and tough soldier stuff.
            CARPE DIEM
            ANJA

Comment

Review of New Order: see "New Order, part 1" episode thread

How would you rate SG-1's "New Order, Part 2"?

Excellent

Good
              Fair
              Poor
              Terrible

-----------------EDIT----------------

2(4)-episode quiz: Lost City & New Order(s8)

Jigsaw puzzle: New Order, part II
              Last edited by Falcon Horus; 15 August 2019, 09:58 AM. Reason: Adding quiz & jigsaw
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Its pretty much exactly the same as my review for part one to be honest. I'm not being lazy like FH but since the tension continues, most of what I liked continues. I guess I could mention the addition of the ARG was interesting and the revelation of RepliSam which I always thought was a nice twist. But their isnt anything new to add. Excellent with 18/20 and 7:32
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    ...ARG...
                    It's a bit bulky still...

Comment

Okay, Fifth was hard -- 10:44.

Comment

Artificial Intelligence with the mentality of a teenager/child and a hand on the button of a nuke is never going to end well. Bad wigs/extensions are still a staple of this show. Sexism exists among the Asgard, who knew? Daniel has nothing to do with them but gets a ship named after him, meanwhile Sam saved one of their planets and gets squat. The Sam/fake!Pete storyline brought everything to a crashing halt every time they returned to it.

At least O'Neill is among the living again and still strong with the funny. Fifth is wonderfully psychopathic and naive at the same time. Finally a weapon to combat the Replicators. The birth of RepliCarter (even if she ends up being underused in the long run). Also much prefer the new actress for Weir who is more believable for the qualifications this character is supposed to have. Finally the long overdue promotions for O'Neill and Carter. Teal'c and Carter make hilarious awkward small talk that comes to a crashing halt at the mention of Pete, go figure. Daniel and Weir are great together, oh the snark.

Comment

Originally posted by gate101 View Post
                          Artificial Intelligence with the mentality of a teenager/child and a hand on the button of a nuke is never going to end well.
                          Yeah, what could possibly go wrong, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Yeah, what could possibly go wrong, right?

Usually nothing since teenagers/children are known for their calm rationality.

Comment

Replicators again, nice nice. I liked them. Whole thing with Sam was pretty exciting, her acting while beeing tortured was incredible. Just the wig, which she had in that dream was terrible I have already seen season 8 like 10 years ago but I remember almost nothing, that's why I am pretty curious what will happen with "second" Carter.
                              I totally forgot about her promotion. It was really nice
                              Then I really enjoyed funny moments with Jack beeing in the ship and "playing" with it
                              Great great episode
                              Thor was a bit slimy or sweaty, don't you think? )

Comment

Well...this episode had me thinking, about the replicators: Why didn't Sam just say: Hey you can see my mind, why can't we live peacefully? You have all resources in the galaxy and technology and intelligence, and you apparently know morality? <snipped by Moderator>

But instead Sam just go on about "well you and me, 5th, could never be together sorry..."
                                Last edited by Bagpuss; 15 March 2021, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X