New Order, Part 2 (802)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    It was all of Sam's moopy whining at the beginning about "Jack" this and "Jack" that and "Oh, I'm so worried!" And then the dippy looks she gave him on the Asgard planet. The others were worried about Jack but managed not to be so... blatant about it and... I dunno, it just sat wrong with me. Obviously. And if you say "Well, but Sam's a GIRL! Of course she's gonna show more emotion about it!" I swear I will find a way to do violent and biologically impossible things to you...
    <starts to say it, but stops>
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
      <starts to say it, but stops>
      Good move Mio
      sigpic

Comment

Is it just me or does Fifth remind you guys of that crazy advanced terminator from Terminator 2? I mean with the fingers that turn into liquid steel and all...

Comment

ANYWAY... As I was saying, the rest of it was pretty good. Don't trust the Celtic Calamity much, but he should be an interesting addition to things.

What happened to Amaterasu's First Prime? They all brought along a buddy, didn't they? But I Only remember seeing Yu, Speaker Boy and Amaterasu leaving through the gate...

Comment

Terminator 3, you mean? I can't remember anything about 2.

Anyway.

Who else wants to go out and buy a chia-teal'c?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LavisBlade
              Is it just me or does Fifth remind you guys of that crazy advanced terminator from Terminator 2? I mean with the fingers that turn into liquid steel and all...
              yes that is exactly what i thought when I sawit I was like wooow that looks familiar

Comment

Only Yu brought along a buddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Calumas (or whatever - I'll have to look at the captioning) didn't appear to have a prime either.
                  sigpic

Comment

The T-1000, with liquid metal skin. And yes the humanoid replicators reminded me of him, with the repair features they had.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

We need some of this Neutronium stuff....
                      sigpic

Comment

i dunno...i tend to get a bit more emotional when its close to that time of...

er...anyway i guess i could see a little bit more giddyness in sam for jack than if anyone else had gone through the same thing...

but ehh...i was too enthralled with thor to really care!

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                        Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                        Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

It looks like they finally got some new exterior shots of Cheyenne Mountain.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok...I'm going to go watch it again and nitpick. I'll be back in an hour and a half.
                            sigpic

Comment

I can already tell this season is going to be one of the best. I cannot wait to see the Repli-lator* more this season.

*Replicator Annihilator

Comment

Originally posted by LavisBlade
                                Actually, he reminded me of Elroy-EL from Space: Above & Beyond. In mannerisms, anyway. Fifth had the capacity to be well and truly evil, but threw it all away for love. *sigh*

As for the First Primes... huh... starvation must have been doubling my vision. I thought there were a few others with the System Lords. It was right after I thought, "Huh, how come they let YU bring a buddy when they themselves aren't?"

Comment

Working...
                                X